Help im new animator

hello guys im new animator i have new animations but i have a problem my animation is this but the animation i see in the game is that pls help i dnt know english very well but i can still understand you1521979300100-638785188.thumb.jpg.7de9e8a2b301275a149baa1f5d01eac4.jpg

İ have changed xml file with my hash and package file s name but every with my attempt it occurs same problem.somebody had helped me in the past and solved but i cant remember what is solution.what i miss

Sorry my english is unadequated and i dont know how to explain it.i mean i exported my animation clip and imported it to s3pe and named it raperough and then i generated its hash name(raperough is my package file)and copied and pasted hash number and my package name on the xml file to necessary places.i imported my new xml file to s3pe and exported it named as AW_raperough and moved my two package file to my mods folder.but the animation i see in the game isnt my animation.

10 hours ago, DarKRapoZ said:

AW is outdated already you should use KW xml instead, can you send me the files via PM, so i can see and help you better finding the solution.

Hello friend i have solved my problem in some way,finally i can see my animation in the kinky world and passion,for now no problem exist,nevertheles thank you for your care.my animations will be ready for near future.thankss

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, 

I am presently learning to animate Sims 3 in blender and am now having trouble seeing my custom animations in the Sims game. I have searched several tutorials and did everything that I read (several different processes) still my animations will not work. When I load the game and attempt to use them via animation player nothing happens and my Sim just stands there. 

Could anyone help me? I have created foreplay animations and more realistic labor and delivery animations complete with partner and baby and would desperately like to use and share my work. Please help!!!

18 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Hello Everyone, 

I am presently learning to animate Sims 3 in blender and am now having trouble seeing my custom animations in the Sims game. I have searched several tutorials and did everything that I read (several different processes) still my animations will not work. When I load the game and attempt to use them via animation player nothing happens and my Sim just stands there. 

Could anyone help me? I have created foreplay animations and more realistic labor and delivery animations complete with partner and baby and would desperately like to use and share my work. Please help!!!

Do your animations run perfectly in blender? you need to name your animations for example a_raperoughA_01 for male and a_raperoughB_01 for female

Thank you for responding to my question.

Yes, they run in blender. I think I have figured out the issue. I was under the impression that animations with multi rigs required a2a_soc prefix. 

I changed it and they appear to work. However I have created a realistic birth animations with the baby actually crowning, can you offer assistance on how to make this one appear? It doesn't work for me. 

10 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Thank you for responding to my question.

Yes, they run in blender. I think I have figured out the issue. I was under the impression that animations with multi rigs required a2a_soc prefix. 

I changed it and they appear to work. However I have created a realistic birth animations with the baby actually crowning, can you offer assistance on how to make this one appear? It doesn't work for me. 

Nope sorry i merely know an animation appear on kinky world.but i know what.maybe we could work on making some animations together.i had had some sex animations uncompleted.i would send them to you,and you could complete them.idk english good enough i hope you understand

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Hello, 

Thank you for the help that you provided a few months ago. I have been really busy and did not see your reply. 

I would love to work on animations with you if you think that would work out. Please let me know if you are still interested. 

Sorry ,there is something i need to complete it first.i dont have time for blender..sorry

Archived