Invalid code in Console and disappearing NPCs during anims.

Usually i can live with it but its getting annoying. Occasionally when I'm doing anything with Sexout, in the middle of an animation the other NPC will disappear, and almost every time I'm branded with "Actor Invalid: Code 1". This also happens every now and then with a regular animation, it just randomly seems to happen. I have all the mandatory parts and pieces, and have done full installs of this before, so I'm fairly certain i didn't get anything wrong. I'm limited on what i can do at the moment however, so i cant give a full load order, my internet is out and I'm doing this on my phone. 

I hope i can get some insight on what, the game did, or I did. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I would need a full debug log to say for sure, but that probably means that the actor in question is potentially valid, but either already involved in a sex act or not in the uGrid (in a not loaded cell) .

The sexout '98 beta (which I should really promote to stable!) has a fix for a possible cause of this (actors flagged in use but are not), so update to that if you're not using it already.

Archived