Requesting FNIS Help!

Poob

I'm trying to get MLA working, but I've run into a snag and I'm hoping someone can do me a big favour here:

I'm unable to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe no matter what I try, so I'm wondering if someone can upload the files it generates for me (including the MLA animations) so I can get this running?

Really not sure how much of a pain in the ass that might be to do, but I figured I'd ask just in case someone can help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Well, FNIS modifies 3 files (as far as I know) and I believe the changes are dependent upon what other FNIS based mods your have (ASX, AP, NBP, Momos Acrobatic Jump, etc). Post a complete list of all of the FNIS-related mods you have (including MLA) and someone might already have what you're looking for.

Well' date=' FNIS modifies 3 files (as far as I know) and I believe the changes are dependent upon what other FNIS based mods your have (ASX, AP, NBP, Momos Acrobatic Jump, etc). Post a complete list of all of the FNIS-related mods you have (including MLA) and someone might already have what you're looking for.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification!

All I've got is the base FNIS install and MiniLovers.

Well' date=' FNIS modifies 3 files (as far as I know) and I believe the changes are dependent upon what other FNIS based mods your have (ASX, AP, NBP, Momos Acrobatic Jump, etc). Post a complete list of all of the FNIS-related mods you have (including MLA) and someone might already have what you're looking for.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification!

All I've got is the base FNIS install and MiniLovers.

are you running the generator as administrator? :D

Archived