Call Girl Problem

• 5 weeks later...

There is a 'Gender Preference' settiing under the 'Intermediate' menu in the NRAAS Master Controller. My call girl sim has a malle preference of 16 and a female preference of -8 and has never worked with women - I don't know for definite that this is the reason but hopefully this helps.

Inside of Kinky Settings is a Gender Preference setting. If you go and adjust that setting it should help. Also setting your own sim if using Master Controller Gender preference to be 50/50 for males and females so basically making not prefer one over the other works. Quit the call girl, change your preference settings, enroll back into the call girl job and see if it made a difference. Also I believe you can go to the Master Controller on the town hall and update the whole towns gender population but I believe if you do it from Kinky Settings it does the same thing. 

Archived