Adult Mods for Special Edition?

It seems like most (if not all) of the mods on this site are incompatible with Special Edition. I don't even know why I installed Special Edition to begin with, as I have the other version too, but I've downloaded so many mods for SE that I really don't want to start that whole process all over again.

So, does anyone know of any adult mods for SE? And why is it that SexLab is incompatible with SE, when you can get SKSE and SkyUI for SE as well now?

I haven't bothered. I have both versions of Skyrim and am planning on eventually getting Skyrim VR. Currently I just use Skyrim SE if my kids are awake and then switch to the old version with all the SexLab mods once they go to sleep. Now what I want to know is will SexLab ever come to Skyrim VR...because That would be freaking AWESOME. Talk about immersive!

Archived