[sEARCH] Ideas for my next playthrough [Update 2]

Hey guys,

I recently finished my "cumslut mage" playthrough, and now I come to ask advice for my next one. This time I want to make a "fuck her way out of every situation" kind of character, so she can't use magic destruction magic or weapons. I would like you guys to give me ideas and mods I could use.

Also she really really likes horses...

*Update 2*

So after searching a little bit I made two lists.(ongoing)

I am sure will be on my load order:

-The Animal Mansion Redux (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2000-the-animal-mansion-redux/)

-Bestial Essence 0.3(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2158-bestial-essence/)

-SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17733-sexlab-murder-theft-and-seduction/)

-SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017) 5.0.7(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1635-sexlab-solutions-507-01-december-2017/)

-Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015) 3.2.2(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/)

I am not sure/still testing/thinking about it :

-SexLab Enchantress 2.4 (2014-09-30)(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22436-sexlab-enchantress-24-2014-09-30/)

-Untamed 124(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/)

-SexLab Hormones (2017-12-22) 2.0.8(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2017-12-22/)

-SexLab Defeat(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/)

Are you planning to run the main or civil war quest and want to solve everything through stealth, persuasion or sex, or handling combat as "you caught me, rape me and die"?

Untamed would let you build a pack of animals (or undead or probably dwemer things) to fight for you, since you don't mention not using Conjuration that might be an option.

Defeat, Enchantress, maybe succubus based mods would let you be the weapon yourself.  Sexlab Leveling and Deadly Drain let you kill your partner with spells you cast on yourself.

If you're looking for added content revolving around sex, like AM and BE, you might look at Shout Like a Virgin, the probably beta yet Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport mod, or some others we can help you find.

7 hours ago, 3dd1 said:

Hey guys,

I recently finished my "cumslut mage" playthrough, and now I come to ask advice for my next one. This time I want to make a "fuck her way out of every situation" kind of character, so she can't use magic destruction magic or weapons. I would like you guys to give me ideas and mods I could use.

Also she really really likes horses...

*Update 1*

So after searching a little bit I made two lists.(ongoing)

I am sure will be on my load order:

-The Animal Mansion Redux (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2000-the-animal-mansion-redux/)

-Bestial Essence 0.3(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2158-bestial-essence/)

I am not sure/still testing/thinking about it :

-SexLab Enchantress 2.4 (2014-09-30)(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22436-sexlab-enchantress-24-2014-09-30/)

-Untamed 124(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/)

-SexLab Hormones (2017-12-22) 2.0.8(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2017-12-22/)

-SexLab Defeat(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/)

lol for you ctd chance up 80%

Thank you for your response.

23 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Are you planning to run the main or civil war quest

I am still wondering about the main quest and civil war quest... I would be nice to solve the quests in the "fuck her way out of every situation" way, but at the same time I am tired of the main quest...I only completed the civil war quest once though...

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

solve everything through stealth, persuasion or sex, or handling combat as "you caught me, rape me and die"?

It would be preferable to "solve everything through stealth, persuasion or sex" and have "you caught me, rape me and die"? as a second option...

31 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Untamed would let you build a pack of animals (or undead or probably dwemer things) to fight for you, since you don't mention not using Conjuration that might be an option.

Defeat, Enchantress, maybe succubus based mods would let you be the weapon yourself.  Sexlab Leveling and Deadly Drain let you kill your partner with spells you cast on yourself.

yeah...I looked into those and I'm considering them as a possibility that's why I added them to the list... and yes I edited my initial post... no weapons and destruction magic, other types are ok...

44 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

If you're looking for added content revolving around sex, like AM and BE, you might look at Shout Like a Virgin, the probably beta yet Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport mod, or some others we can help you find.

yes, some other mods like AM and BE would be nice! I have seen Shout Like a Virgin and Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport before, but I think SLV is not the kind of thing for this playthrough, maybe in a future "slut priest" kind of thing... The problem I have with Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport it is that's incompatible with Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (Formerly Complete Fast Travel Overhaul) and I can't play without that mod.

I forgot to add in my last post... If you don't have it, and you really should, get Sexlab Solutions. Non-combat, but adds sex options to persuasion checks so you can ignore then silky tongue and Do It or Else! dialog options and just use sex to reach your goals for appropriate situations.

Civil war doesn't have all that much content to replace with sex, but the MQ does have a few spots where Solutions has options. As more cloak and dagger it does lend itself to sex or stealth more except for some major battles.

I don't remember if I found, or just discussed, a mod that let you sex bandit chiefs with bounties to have them go away and complete the "kill a bandit" quest but Devious Devices or one of its related mods lets you get raped by bandits and such if you're wearing MCM configured items when you enter the dungeon/cave/etc. and something like Deadly Drain could let you vamp  your way through the whole place. Pretend you're a sacrificial trojan horse sent in by the jarl's mage and guard captain to clean out a bandit den? There are a few other mods that let you cast a spell on yourself to kill sex partners if Deadly Drain doesn't work for  you.

You could also look at the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines. There is a sorta still working mod that lets you pick pocket keys or fishing target items for thieves or plant poisons for DB targets during sex or you can use any of the other "kill during sex" mods.  Now that I think of it, Sexlab Util could probably be configured to give you a sneak+pickpocket bonus for 60 seconds after sex for the same kind of thing. You'd probably have to create the spell or find the correct effect (might be one already).  However you do it, there would be a lot of sexing of targets.  You could even give the Emperor a roll in the hay for a nice way out.

While probably not enough content by itself, Radiant prostitution might add something.  The house parties and such would add some sex content.

19 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I forgot to add in my last post... If you don't have it, and you really should, get Sexlab Solutions. Non-combat, but adds sex options to persuasion checks so you can ignore then silky tongue and Do It or Else! dialog options and just use sex to reach your goals for appropriate situations.

While probably not enough content by itself, Radiant prostitution might add something.  The house parties and such would add some sex content.

I forgot to mention these two, I always play with them lol.. I'll add them to the list.

a mod that let you sex bandit chiefs with bounties to have them go away and complete the "kill a bandit" quest

This would be really cool... I remember looking for this but could never find it...

Pretend you're a sacrificial trojan horse sent in by the jarl's mage and guard captain to clean out a bandit den? There are a few other mods that let you cast a spell on yourself to kill sex partners if Deadly Drain doesn't work for  you.

This might be an idea to consider... What would be the best way to achieve something like this?  and have  Untamed to complement it outside the dungeons?

You could also look at the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines. There is a sorta still working mod that lets you pick pocket keys or fishing target items for thieves or plant poisons for DB targets during sex or you can use any of the other "kill during sex" mods.  Now that I think of it, Sexlab Util could probably be configured to give you a sneak+pickpocket bonus for 60 seconds after sex for the same kind of thing. You'd probably have to create the spell or find the correct effect (might be one already).  However you do it, there would be a lot of sexing of targets.  You could even give the Emperor a roll in the hay for a nice way out.

Yes! this is great idea! I have looked at this mod in the past but never tried it...SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction will be added to the list...

So my newest character is shaping up to be a "stealthy sluty beast tamer" or something like that...lol 

I am liking this discution...

I haven't been using Untamed lately, but I do read the thread from time to time. Using Untamed in your people sexing build might have issues if you do lose animal progress in the current build when sexing humans.

I'm not sure what the best way to play a trojan horse is, and I'm sure there are several.  I would look for mods that add spells that let you kill your partner. Deadly Drain, Leveling, some other mod I forget the name of, the new Sexy Standing Stones (Serpent stone is modified, but still once a day, I think, so might not work as well). Secondly you would need a mod that has people either jump or approach your character. Death Alternative or Leveling and let them beat on you, Devious Devices or Cursed Loot (I forget which does it), Random Sex or a Radiant Prostitution with the approach features turned on combined with Faction Amulets (Nexus) to let the bandits like you and fulfill the trojan part of horse.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I haven't been using Untamed lately, but I do read the thread from time to time. Using Untamed in your people sexing build might have issues if you do lose animal progress in the current build when sexing humans.

hmmm...and can't be disabled via menu?

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Faction Amulets (Nexus) to let the bandits like you and fulfill the trojan part of horse.

never heard of this mod! but that's a great idea... wear the amulet so they let my char in, talk to the bandit chief or reach dungeon objective and sex/kill them...interesting....

would be cool to "charm" the enemy and sex the ones that are important...It would be more "immersive" lol 

59 minutes ago, 3dd1 said:

hmmm...and can't be disabled via menu?

never heard of this mod! but that's a great idea... wear the amulet so they let my char in, talk to the bandit chief or reach dungeon objective and sex/kill them...interesting....

would be cool to "charm" the enemy and sex the ones that are important...It would be more "immersive" lol 

Can't help with Untamed, disable might be an option, or that feature might not be implemented.

Faction Amulets is the best working method I've found though simplest and kinda cheat/hacky. There are recipes to make the amulets though I don't know I'd call it entirely hard. Depends on what marketplace and related adjusting mods one has I suppose. Some of the mods I have make rare what another mod assumes to be common and cheap. There are other mods that will conceal your faction when you are wearing the correct armor or cast a spell while doing so. For standard games either works (though the spell version I have is both a higher level and magicka expensive one, for its duration) but both methods fail when the garments are removed for sex.  The amulet method is handy for a successful identity impersonation, and if there was a quest that could rely on someone breaking that fake (like the Thalmor guard does during the main quest at the embassy) you could be caught by the bandits, forsworn or whomever but such a thing doesn't exist nor is there another way to impersonate a faction member.

Anyway, one potential mechanic I can see is using Sexy Standing Stones modified Serpent Stone power and your favorite means to have sex with a Dark Brotherhood kill target, amulet impersonating your way into a bandit camp for bandit chief kill quests for jarls or as a disguise during other DB infiltration quests. Wear appropriate armor if you wish to roleplay or for extra credit, reveal slavetat added markings with skimpy armor when on a trojan horse mission.

I do need to test the serpent stone kill method myself yet and determine the timing and crime reporting of it. I'm not sure, but killing a DB target might always alert people and distant bowshot or stealthing away might be the only way to escape bounty free from all of those kills.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Can't help with Untamed, disable might be an option, or that feature might not be implemented.

Faction Amulets is the best working method I've found though simplest and kinda cheat/hacky. There are recipes to make the amulets though I don't know I'd call it entirely hard. Depends on what marketplace and related adjusting mods one has I suppose. Some of the mods I have make rare what another mod assumes to be common and cheap. There are other mods that will conceal your faction when you are wearing the correct armor or cast a spell while doing so. For standard games either works (though the spell version I have is both a higher level and magicka expensive one, for its duration) but both methods fail when the garments are removed for sex.  The amulet method is handy for a successful identity impersonation, and if there was a quest that could rely on someone breaking that fake (like the Thalmor guard does during the main quest at the embassy) you could be caught by the bandits, forsworn or whomever but such a thing doesn't exist nor is there another way to impersonate a faction member.

Anyway, one potential mechanic I can see is using Sexy Standing Stones modified Serpent Stone power and your favorite means to have sex with a Dark Brotherhood kill target, amulet impersonating your way into a bandit camp for bandit chief kill quests for jarls or as a disguise during other DB infiltration quests. Wear appropriate armor if you wish to roleplay or for extra credit, reveal slavetat added markings with skimpy armor when on a trojan horse mission.

I do need to test the serpent stone kill method myself yet and determine the timing and crime reporting of it. I'm not sure, but killing a DB target might always alert people and distant bowshot or stealthing away might be the only way to escape bounty free from all of those kills.

Yeah trying to find/steal the armor before infiltration would be a nice touch...now I need to begin my tests in another save before I start.

I continued my search for mods and tought these were interesting:

-Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 3.6 (updated version)

-Scent of Sex 1.4h (could probably make some kind of rule that transforms all combat into sex aproach)

-Dovahkiin's Infamy 2.0(another quest mod)

...and I can't decide between these two for the kill after sex part and other mechanics:

-Succubus Heart 4.21

-Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7

7 hours ago, 3dd1 said:

Yeah trying to find/steal the armor before infiltration would be a nice touch...now I need to begin my tests in another save before I start.

I continued my search for mods and tought these were interesting:

-Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 3.6 (updated version)

-Scent of Sex 1.4h (could probably make some kind of rule that transforms all combat into sex aproach)

-Dovahkiin's Infamy 2.0(another quest mod)

...and I can't decide between these two for the kill after sex part and other mechanics:

-Succubus Heart 4.21

-Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7

Well, RP for female pc, Gig for male, but as its new I haven't used it yet.

Scent has had a lot of people with issues getting the rules to work. Making bandits rape instead of kill would tie into your "rape me at your own peril" idea though.  Might work better than a random sex or aroused based setup and the faction amulets.  Could try both.

infamy is a full quest mod that just adds more content to the game. Interesting, and I've played it, but be warned it has lots of bugs and little way to tell what is a bugged failed event and what is something you just need to wait to occur. No journal help or markers at all.  Might want to play the game a few levels to get setup, install Infamy and play it, then revert back to your pre-install save and continue if you don't like what it does.

I haven't really used SH and had some trouble getting DD to actually kill people when I wanted it to. It has auto train and hotkey based and hotkey is what would harm but not kill people for me. Auto then killed everyone, which made talking guards out of bounties a bit of a chore.

Which reminds me of another mod that may, or may not really, help your current idea.   Sexlab paysexcrime is one that lets you talk to a guard and use sex to avoid the bribe/jail time/fight options.

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Well, RP for female pc, Gig for male, but as its new I haven't used it yet.

Scent has had a lot of people with issues getting the rules to work. Making bandits rape instead of kill would tie into your "rape me at your own peril" idea though.  Might work better than a random sex or aroused based setup and the faction amulets.  Could try both.

I haven't really used SH and had some trouble getting DD to actually kill people when I wanted it to. It has auto train and hotkey based and hotkey is what would harm but not kill people for me. Auto then killed everyone, which made talking guards out of bounties a bit of a chore.

I will test these out to see how it works for me...

Might want to play the game a few levels to get setup, install Infamy and play it, then revert back to your pre-install save and continue if you don't like what it does.

thanks for the advice! I'll play with it on another save to check it out...

Which reminds me of another mod that may, or may not really, help your current idea.   Sexlab paysexcrime is one that lets you talk to a guard and use sex to avoid the bribe/jail time/fight options.

I had that mod before but I think Sexlab Solutions also has that features

Archived