Sex out drugs not wearing off?

theskid

Ok so I've been fiddling around with this mod for a bit(it is absolutely sexcellent by the way ;) and I've noticed that I don't seem to lose the bad effects of the sexout drugs. In this case it's vault fertex the one that gives me -1 int and +1 charisma? How long do these last and how do i get rid of them otherwise, I've slept over 24 hours and the effects are still there. If i could do it without having to unistall, cleansave and then reinstall sexout that would be best:)

Ok i'll try that sometime from an old save...how long is the drug supposed to last (i also ran around a bunch and waited a few hours as well)

It depends on how much FertX you took, a pill is 4 hours I think, and a needle injection around 12 hours, it fades over that period, and is adds up 3 pills = 12 hours + a needle = 24hours I think.

Was using the brutal rapers mod and i kept getting drugged with it. I've noticed in the scanner it does go down but very very very slowly, like so from 78ish to 74 ish after 23 hours waiting. Couldn't find anyway to vary this in the options so guess I'll have to hole up and hide somewhere for a few days

Was using the brutal rapers mod and i kept getting drugged with it. I've noticed in the scanner it does go down but very very very slowly' date=' like so from 78ish to 74 ish after 23 hours waiting. Couldn't find anyway to vary this in the options so guess I'll have to hole up and hide somewhere for a few days[/quote']

I'll look into putting a drug speed slider into SCR when I get Pregnancy sorted out. I vaguely remember 80 = 80 hours or something similar, but it sounds like more from what you've just said.

Ideally we also need an update to BR to use the Druglists in SCR rather than it's own list.

Archived