Been playing a new game with Harassment as the main source of my SS getting into Four-play action. I've lately been using FO4Edit to change some lines to personalise it, for example, changing some dialogue lines in versions before you made them skippable, and the message boxes in the bad outcome of Fan approaches.

Now, I'm thinking of changing the notifications from being in second person to first person. For instance, changing "Someone is following you" to "Someone is following me!". Which part of the mod can I find the text for these notifications when opening it with FO4Edit? 

16 hours ago, lalaariellala said:

Well I do not use any RSE mods as of yet. But only having Sexual Harassment and Violated and Sex em Up installed that is what happens. And it does not spawn a ghoul. The Ghouls are what caused me to go into a Surrender pose and in the middle of the glowing sea a enemy NPC will spawn being either a gunner or raider there to take all my items and proceed with the sex scene that isn't actually a sex scene, instead the character masturbates until the scene is over after multiple sequences of the character doing the same thing and then dumps you on a random part of the map. The Kidnapping mod does teleport you, but they teleport you to the area where your kidnappers are located, this just teleport you to a random part of the map, even if it hasn't been visited or discovered yet. I did try with Vinfamy's installed to tweek the settings but the intense still occurs where i'm forced into that state.

Definitely sounds like FP Violate (or Kidnapped). My mod doesn't spawn gunners or raiders, nor does it take player's gear. You should try moving past that area with those mods disabled temporarily. 

15 hours ago, Randgríðr said:

Tried this mod for a few hours.

I like the basic idea behind it, and it's actually great, the approaches and stuff.

Buuuut, a major turn-off for me was the "super unimmersiveness" of this mod.

Got approached during gunfights, or while on a mission exploring some ruins, etc.

No one would do that.

I can imagine that it'd be really difficult to manage, but I shouldn't be approachable during certain missions, etc.

Maybe add a Hotkey (or favourable Item) to toggle "approachable-ness ".

If there's already a Hotkey, then I didn't saw it.

Thanks for the feedback. The mod will not assign an approacher if the player is in combat. But if the approacher gets assigned, and starts approaching the player, and THEN player goes into combat, then the approacher will keep following the player, until he goes in combat himself. 

I can add an MCM toggle to terminate NPC approachers when player goes in combat. I didn't include it initially because I didn't want to allow players to get a "free pass" where they can clear approachers by simply going into combat. I can also add an MCM hotkey to enable/disable all approaches.

25 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Been playing a new game with Harassment as the main source of my SS getting into Four-play action. I've lately been using FO4Edit to change some lines to personalise it, for example, changing some dialogue lines in versions before you made them skippable, and the message boxes in the bad outcome of Fan approaches.

Now, I'm thinking of changing the notifications from being in second person to first person. For instance, changing "Someone is following you" to "Someone is following me!". Which part of the mod can I find the text for these notifications when opening it with FO4Edit? 

I've actually never used FO4Edit, so I'm not 100% sure. If my understanding is right, you can't edit/compile papyrus scripts usnig FO4Edit; you'd need Creation Kit I believe. The notifications are contained in the papyrus scripts (.psc files). .pex are compiled scripts that Creation Kit generates from .psc. 

8 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I've actually never used FO4Edit, so I'm not 100% sure. If my understanding is right, you can't edit/compile papyrus scripts usnig FO4Edit; you'd need Creation Kit I believe. The notifications are contained in the papyrus scripts (.psc files). .pex are compiled scripts that Creation Kit generates from .psc. 

Ah, I see, thanks!

Man ... nobody told my SS that she'd have to do this to join the Railroad ... 

20180424202039_1.thumb.jpg.f76f8b4e8469400467afa80d53259a91.jpg

Right after the initial meeting with the Railroad leaders, Drummer Boy made his move with a spiked drink. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if even Shaun would want some action with her when she eventually meets him LOL!

I have a humble request for you @twistedtrebla. I play RSE which features an Abduction scenario. There are many places you can be sent to when Abducted but only one of those places provides any kind of sexual interaction. 

I noticed your new version did away with being able to be approached while Abducted. I backed up to an older version of FPSH last night and discovered that it filled the void in the Abduction scenarios where nothing happens like a champ and was quite immersive.

My request is, could you perhaps put the Abduction approaches on a toggle? @Flashy (JoeR) has mastered the ability to fine tune RSE with toggles and it really does allow for a very customizeable game. FPSH and RSE is a perfect marriage of mods. Thanks for your work here and I look forward to your continued efforts!

On 4/24/2018 at 6:28 AM, Olmech said:

I have a humble request for you @twistedtrebla. I play RSE which features an Abduction scenario. There are many places you can be sent to when Abducted but only one of those places provides any kind of sexual interaction. 

I noticed your new version did away with being able to be approached while Abducted. I backed up to an older version of FPSH last night and discovered that it filled the void in the Abduction scenarios where nothing happens like a champ and was quite immersive.

My request is, could you perhaps put the Abduction approaches on a toggle? @Flashy (JoeR) has mastered the ability to fine tune RSE with toggles and it really does allow for a very customizeable game. FPSH and RSE is a perfect marriage of mods. Thanks for your work here and I look forward to your continued efforts!

Technically, the mod never blocked off approaches during Abduction. It just blocked all Raiders and Gunners.

The new update will address this. It lets you customize NPC eligibility, letting you allow certain factions, such as Raiders and Gunners

v0.3.3

-NEW: Customize NPC approacher eligibility. You can customize approaching NPC's gender, factions, companion status, and races. Note that the dialogue text will still be oriented towards male NPCs (with the NPC mentioning things like "cock")

-NEW: Added MCM menu to enable/disable all approaches. If set to disabled, this master control will override individual approach settings. If enabled, the mod will then use individual approach settings. Use this to quickly disable all approaches during certain areas of gameplay where approaches aren't desired.

-CHANGED: Increased the NPC scan radius by 2. Now, NPCs within 6000 game units can approach (thats about ~50 yards in real life, according to my eyeball estimate)

-FIXED: If player is in combat or in the middle of a dialogue, NPC approachers will not be assigned

-FIXED: If player enters combat during dialogue, the mod will try to end the dialogue

Clean save is not required when upgrading from v0.3.2

EDIT: Added a quick fix (v0.3.4) that disabled hostile NPCs from becoming approachers. That led to some weird and interesting behavior

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

v0.3.3

-NEW: Customize NPC approacher eligibility. You can customize approaching NPC's gender, factions, companion status, and races. Note that the dialogue text will still be oriented towards male NPCs (with the NPC mentioning things like "cock")

-NEW: Added MCM menu to enable/disable all approaches. If set to disabled, this master control will override individual approach settings. If enabled, the mod will then use individual approach settings. Use this to quickly disable all approaches during certain areas of gameplay where approaches aren't desired.

-CHANGED: Increased the NPC scan radius by 2. Now, NPCs within 6000 game units can approach (thats about ~50 yards in real life, according to my eyeball estimate)

-FIXED: If player is in combat or in the middle of a dialogue, NPC approachers will not be assigned

-FIXED: If player enters combat during dialogue, the mod will try to end the dialogue

Clean save is not required when upgrading from v0.3.2

EDIT: Added a quick fix (v0.3.4) that disabled hostile NPCs from becoming approachers. That led to some weird and interesting behavior

Outstanding! Thank you very much!

Yeah, after updating to the latest version, I no longer got any approaches from the same settlement where I would get endless approaches before. The only thing I changed was turning on female approaches.

Edit: Just to add, I tried doing a clean save with Fallrim Tools, but no approaches either.

1 hour ago, yuliekit said:

I found that 0.3.4 does not have FPSH_Main.pex. Is MOD not working for this reason?

That's very strange. I will definitely take a look when I get home. Sorry about that! For the time being, please use 0.3.2. Will take down 0.3.4 until I figure out whats wrong

Ok, so it turns out FPSH_Main.pex, along with some other .pex files were missing. I have no idea how that happened, but I've reuploaded a new v0.3.4 file that has the necessary script files. The code was fine, I've tested it. The files were just missing for some reason...

11 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I installed the new v0.3.4 and tested it while standing in a settlement. When the notification indicated that someone was approaching, no one did but the brahmin left its feeding trough and began closely following my SS ...

7 hours ago, torn said:

How to disable harassment robots (not synths)? Any robots approach the character.

It would be nice to add empty audio files to the mod, for lip animation and skip long dialogues.

LOL... ok I think I know what I did that's causing this. Previously, all approachers had to be human or ghouls. But in my new update, in my effort to expand to other races, it's now unintentionally allowing all other races (including beasts and robots) not mentioned in MCM to be eligible. Oops. 

If you don't want to be harassed by brahmins, you can fall back to 0.3.2 for the time being. When I get the time, I will try to address this so that only races mentioned in MCM are eligible 

12 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I installed the new v0.3.4 and tested it while standing in a settlement. When the notification indicated that someone was approaching, no one did but the brahmin left its feeding trough and began closely following my SS ...

Hehe Yes I had similar lol. Dot the caravan Brahmin followed me after I cleared Quincy. When I got the approach message I was expecting a caravan guard.....got way more than I could handle :smile:

7 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

LOL... ok I think I know what I did that's causing this. Previously, all approachers had to be human or ghouls. But in my new update, in my effort to expand to other races, it's now unintentionally allowing all other races (including beasts and robots) not mentioned in MCM to be eligible. Oops. 

If you don't want to be harassed by brahmins, you can fall back to 0.3.2 for the time being. When I get the time, I will try to address this so that only races mentioned in MCM are eligible 

6 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Hehe Yes I had similar lol. Dot the caravan Brahmin followed me after I cleared Quincy. When I got the approach message I was expecting a caravan guard.....got way more than I could handle :smile:

Yeah, I reverted to 0.3.2 immediately as I didn't want to have to kill horny brahmins as they are the foundation of my drug operation. I wouldn't have minded it if there are brahmin-human animations, but since the brahmins only follow you and cannot be interacted with, I had to go back to the previous version.

I'm really looking forward to the bug-free version, though, as I'm thinking of dressing my female settlers to be more butch-like when they can finally harass my SS too.

Hey Twisted, 

Wanted to report something that happened in my game. I just saved some farmers from raiders and then one of them approaches me (ungrateful bastard), and I fail the resist. I was in power armor which makes that farmer one brave hombre, so I get stripped of PA and the deed goes on, then I get snapped back into the power armor after its over. After exiting PA my pipboy is missing, I just reloaded an earlier save to fix. 

This could be 4play, but I notice your mod is doing the stripping (from memory at least for Fan Approaches), and it is not respecting Rogvirs No Strip Items Manager settings, taking everything off. Maybe it is 4play, since it was a Dom approach in the PA, but thought I'd mention it in case it is something your mod is doing. 

I'm having fun with your mods, thanks.

10 minutes ago, Whacked said:

Hey Twisted, 

Wanted to report something that happened in my game. I just saved some farmers from raiders and then one of them approaches me (ungrateful bastard), and I fail the resist. I was in power armor which makes that farmer one brave hombre, so I get stripped of PA and the deed goes on, then I get snapped back into the power armor after its over. After exiting PA my pipboy is missing, I just reloaded an earlier save to fix. 

This could be 4play, but I notice your mod is doing the stripping (from memory at least for Fan Approaches), and it is not respecting Rogvirs No Strip Items Manager settings, taking everything off. Maybe it is 4play, since it was a Dom approach in the PA, but thought I'd mention it in case it is something your mod is doing. 

I'm having fun with your mods, thanks.

I had this happen using Vinfamy's Control Panel to control stripped items but not only were they stripped anyway and pipboy too I had to reload a save in order to have pipboy back.

Granted the pipboy missing is not persistent, just now and then  but some items I rather not be removed.