Asking For Sex + more

Before on a different household I had disabled having to ask someone for sex, so they would just go to that location, just teleport, and have sex. Now I can't figure out how I did that. Can you help me please?

Also since I'm here my son has a romantic relationship with a sim, yet when I go to ask him for sex he doesn't show up in the menu on who to have sex with. Why won't the romantic relationship sims show up, but sims I don't even know do?

What age group is your son sim and the sim he wants to have sex with? If he's a teen and the other is a YA or an adult, you need to allow sex between teens and adults in the WW Settings. If your son sim wants to have sex with a family member, then you need to allow incest in the WW Settings and you need to assign the incest trait to both sims. If both sims are teens, again, allow teens in the WW Settings.

If that doesn't solve your issues, I'd ask TurboDriver. Hope this helped.

Archived