Dark face issues when changing skin textures

Teddar

Hello all.

So im one of those people that likes to experiment with different skin textures when i spot a new one being released. I do this all the time with Skyrim and dont usually have any issues. Now with Fallout 4 i am having issues. I started with Lovely skin with 2k face textures (plus the 2k patch) by LMCC. All was good until i switched to Improved skin texture. All from Nexus and all for CBBE. I ended up with the dark face bug and wasnt able to get rid of it. I tried load order changes and re-installing everything in multiple orders. 

Is there a way to switch out skin textures without having this kind of issue? I ended up having to start a new game in the end, at which point every thing was fine. It seems that whatever the issue is gets baked into the save some how making that save useless. 

Many thanks!

Archived