Did you extract both? The way I do it is that I have an SIMS4 folder I use for extracting. In the folder for Anna, I extracted both to "extract here" . You should then have two folders for tray and items.

The next thing I do is go into the folders, next  select all and copy. I normally have in another window, docs open with Sims 4 folders showing(tray ,mods etc.),then simply paste items to mods or tray.

A bit of a chew on, but it works for me, plus you don't get duplicate mod copies.

boobspopout.gif

I'm getting errors where it says that there are CC missing whenever I try to import her. Her everyday outfit appears but she's bald and naked in every other choice like in the swimwear and formal outfits.

Plus I also get a notification saying that an aspiration is missing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anna has some weird bands on her arms and legs whenever I see her in my game. I go to the CAS menu and it only disappears when she's in her swimwear. But when I took out her custom skin tone, a red band appears exactly where the original band was. One on each arm and leg. But I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from or what category it belongs to.

Help would be great please! I can add pictures if needed.