SexLab Expressions

View File

Sexlab Facial Expressions

(My settings)

Description

This is my settings for facial expressions from the json files Sexlab saves to when you export facial expressions from Sexlab

• I did not touch the custom expression in case you already had some saved
  •  Expression for male and female npcs
  • These will overwrite the Sexlab Expressions, Afraid, Angry, Joy , Pained, Pleasure, Sad, Shy

fACIAL.thumb.jpg.a5da172c87f6dfb21031503be9174197.jpgFACIAL2.thumb.jpg.3265d3a5922c7bc69885f86d68d12276.jpg5aaaf4998f96b_facial3.thumb.jpg.6053d9b6463a102246196a3857f1e09b.jpgfacial4.thumb.jpg.6ecd99fc7473565c5369cb5fc88af785.jpg

Installation:

!! MAKE A SAVE OF YOUR JSON FILES IN CASE YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE!!

unzip and drop in files

Go into game, into Sexlab MCM and there are 2 options:

1. Go Rebuild and Clean and hit Import Settings, That  Import all of the expression and your settings that are saved for Sexlab
  2.  or Go to Expression Editor, and you can click Import Expression, but you have to do it on every Expression and every Phase

Credits:

Ashal for Sexlab

Leito, Anub, FunnyBizness and others for the incredible animations

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

12 minutes ago, Arthacs said:

Hi.

In sexlab there is 500 slots for expressions and only 13 is used,

so I was just wondering:

Is it not possible to add more instead of replacing those that are already there instead?

Yes you can go in and create your own, is easy to do but times consuming if you want to make alot

Some cool expressions, I ended up using two of them in the custom expression slots I had unused and one as a replacer, moving them around manually.  Thanks for sharing separately. 

I did want to mention a few issues I found while working with the uploaded files however, that might cause users newer to modding to not be able to try them out.

- the package as-is does not install well on Nexus Mod Manager because there is a "Cadens Expressions" folder at the top level of the .7z file.  NMM installs this as data\Cadens Expressions\ect instead of in the actual SKSE folder.  Repacking the files with the SKSE folder at the top level allowed them to install fine.

- I "think" the files are in the wrong folder within the SKSE folder itself - for me all my expressions are exported and imported to SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab.  The files in the upload are in SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab\Animations.  I don't know if they would actually overwrite the default SL expressions when the import buttons are used if they aren't in the Sexlab folder, but placing them there manually worked fine.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Some cool expressions, I ended up using two of them in the custom expression slots I had unused and one as a replacer, moving them around manually.  Thanks for sharing separately. 

I did want to mention a few issues I found while working with the uploaded files however, that might cause users newer to modding to not be able to try them out.

- the package as-is does not install well on Nexus Mod Manager because there is a "Cadens Expressions" folder at the top level of the .7z file.  NMM installs this as data\Cadens Expressions\ect instead of in the actual SKSE folder.  Repacking the files with the SKSE folder at the top level allowed them to install fine.

- I "think" the files are in the wrong folder within the SKSE folder itself - for me all my expressions are exported and imported to SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab.  The files in the upload are in SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab\Animations.  I don't know if they would actually overwrite the default SL expressions when the import buttons are used if they aren't in the Sexlab folder, but placing them there manually worked fine.

Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated, I will get them together right when I get up in the morning :smile:

39 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Saw this so was curious if you know the answer, can SexLab's expression editor track the facial expression my NPC has on her currently so I can export it to a custom slot or is that not possible?

No, but you can click on them in console and check the extra info window to see all of the numbers, then transpose them to the expression editor manually.

i was falling over a small error in the folder structure:

skyriminstallpath\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab\Animations\ is your path for the expressions

skyriminstallpath\Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab is the path i have when i export my sl settings

i wondered first why i was unable to import the expressions, but after finding the different path where the .json land i was able to load them with simply moving them over to the folder where my sl exports the things

11 hours ago, xarvenius said:

i was falling over a small error in the folder structure:

skyriminstallpath\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab\Animations\ is your path for the expressions

skyriminstallpath\Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab is the path i have when i export my sl settings

i wondered first why i was unable to import the expressions, but after finding the different path where the .json land i was able to load them with simply moving them over to the folder where my sl exports the things

Ok thanks, reesewow told me as well that I had the path wrong, thought, I fixed it but guess I didnt..haha I need to slow down and pay attention, thanks again 

On March 17, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Reesewow said:

No, but you can click on them in console and check the extra info window to see all of the numbers, then transpose them to the expression editor manually.

I made like 2 ask posts about this & none ever fuggin answered them (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

It worked, you da reel MVP

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, DefCon66 said:

Do you just drop this file in the main Skrim folder or is there another folder it goes into, I don't want to guess at this if at all possible? Since I use MO do I install it that way?

Take this file, Unzip it and drop the Data folder into your Skyrim folder and click ok when asked to overwrite

Expressions for SL.zip

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! Hey do you need to hit "reset facial expressions" in Sexlab clean and rebuild menu at any stage before or after installing this mod? I followed the instructions, but all the chicks appear to be staring intently to the extreme right (their eyes are hard right).  Doesn't seem to change aside from a little eyebrow and mouth movement regardless of expression.

Thoughts?

THANKS!

5 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! Hey do you need to hit "reset facial expressions" in Sexlab clean and rebuild menu at any stage before or after installing this mod? I followed the instructions, but all the chicks appear to be staring intently to the extreme right (their eyes are hard right).  Doesn't seem to change aside from a little eyebrow and mouth movement regardless of expression.

Thoughts?

THANKS!

The eyes staring at the right has to do with something else, or another mod, my game has done that before but I do not remember why, its been a while since I have really played, all this is, is the folder and I change the setting that are already in sexlab, try importing expressions once you have this installed

15 hours ago, -Caden- said:

The eyes staring at the right has to do with something else, or another mod, my game has done that before but I do not remember why, its been a while since I have really played, all this is, is the folder and I change the setting that are already in sexlab, try importing expressions once you have this installed

Hi Caden!

I used the import files option rather than attempt to do import expressions one by one (for each phase). Pretty sure I had this set up and running great a year or two ago, did a complete reinstall recently an now I have this strange issue. Can't be load order as there is no esp  (LOL). Have tried resetting expressions before and after importing your expressions but nothing seems to fix it.

The only mods I have that affect the face/head of actors are:

Blush When Aroused (I have all the options where BWA might mess with SL anims turned off).

Eyes of Beauty

That's it. No female facial animations mod. I dunno what might be causing it.

THANKS!

• 1 month later...