Wicked Whims will not work!

I have tried every possible way I know to install the Wicked Whims mod. I had no trouble with it until I got the March 8th patch. I have no DLC, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, I have researched and performed all ways of installing the mod available for Windows and even experimented some on my own but nothing works. I load up the game and it shows that I have all the animations and shows Wicked Whims as an active script mod, but when I load a save Wicked Whims just isn't available in the game whatsoever. I followed all directions exactly (making sure I run the game after the update before installing the mods, reinstalling the mods, and ensuring that mods are enabled and script mods are allowed). I have checked and I am using the latest version of Wicked Whims, and Turbodriver has said that the March 8th patch is compatible with this version of Wicked Whims. Just to clarify I am using game version 1.41.38.1020. If anyone can explain to me why it isn't working I would really appreciate it because I'm out of ideas. Thank you in advance.

14 minutes ago, Joggles44 said:

Yes I have tried with only wicked whims, and no when I click on the ground wicked menu does not show

oh, could you check your wickedwhims mod file.

it should not put more deep than 2 sub folder, or try to remove 3 file of wickedwhims mod directly to sims4 mods folder

I am having the same trouble, I have cleaned the save, put the file one deep, separated everything, used the installer, removed all mods, stared at the screen crying. its just not working on windows 10. the auto installer does state that it can't find some files, whence why I unpacked everything so for me I will just wait as I have trie everything at my end

Don't sound like you should be having any problems once the loaded mods menu in-game states that you have both the Tuning and Script files loaded.

Do you perhaps use OneDrive or MegaDrive and keep things in there as the Documents folder? I think that might cause issues.

Question regarding the Wicked Whims updated mod for the laundry machine - I'm not sure if someone might have brought this up already but I downloaded via Patreon and this site Wild_Guy's new animations even as a Patreon member, the laundry mod doesn't work, am I late to this issue or is this something new that might've occurred post-patch update? I am using the most current WickedWhims mod, the version that ends with the letter "h".  If someone could shed some light on this matter, that'd be greatly appreciated. :smile:  I've also deleted the prior files as directed.. :frown:

On 3/21/2018 at 11:40 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Don't sound like you should be having any problems once the loaded mods menu in-game states that you have both the Tuning and Script files loaded.

Do you perhaps use OneDrive or MegaDrive and keep things in there as the Documents folder? I think that might cause issues.

Everything is saved on "ThisPC" instead of OneDrive.. :frown: Also, my Wicked Whims Mod Folder do not contain any subfolders, most of the mods, I've left them in their exact folder unless there are two subfolders, if there were two subfolders, I'd extract the folder with the files from the other two.

On 23/3/2018 at 3:01 AM, sportsfoodie4 said:

Question regarding the Wicked Whims updated mod for the laundry machine - I'm not sure if someone might have brought this up already but I downloaded via Patreon and this site Wild_Guy's new animations even as a Patreon member, the laundry mod doesn't work, am I late to this issue or is this something new that might've occurred post-patch update? I am using the most current WickedWhims mod, the version that ends with the letter "h".  If someone could shed some light on this matter, that'd be greatly appreciated. :smile:  I've also deleted the prior files as directed.. :frown:

I have a similar problem, the mod works for me but as soon as I put a laundry machine, the game won't save... please can someone help?

Thanks a lot!! 

On 3/26/2018 at 6:40 AM, Isabelle! said:

I have a similar problem, the mod works for me but as soon as I put a laundry machine, the game won't save... please can someone help?

Thanks a lot!! 

I received assistance from Wild_Guy in regards to the washing machine issue.  He suggested for me to separate the animations into a separate folder and it actually helped sort out my mods a lot, double check if you have the files downloaded after you created the subfolder and perhaps that'll help.  He informed me that the color of the machine does not matter.. Let me find the excerpt from his assistance.

I didn't have any issues saving so sorry I can't help in that aspect..

I hope it's somewhat helpful!!

WW Laundry Animations.JPG

Archived