I can't remove my underwear (player only)

Felica tio

So this is a very strange problem any body's i use CBBE ect work fine on other npcs/followers but not on my player character. I've tried reinstalling CBBE, making sure i'm only using 1 body replacer and using other nude body textures to see if that would fix the problem but bizarrely NO. when nude my character wears underwear and has strange skin texture from the neck down I've tried to take a picture to show you. I use NMM so perhaps that could be an issue. I've never installed any underwear that i can recall. 

edit: forgot to mention i'm using facelight here so you can see the character better.

untitled.jpg

Some body options have a nevernude option and it looks like thats what you chose. If you type in console "player.unequipall" and you still have the underwear on then that means your body has the underwear attached to your body mesh.

When you say other NPC's are naked are you talking about female bandits or followers? Because you might have a separate mod that edits followers and changes their body's so thats a bad indicator. If the bandit has a different body then that means your body player body is separate from the rest and you may have a mod installed that makes it so your player body is separate.

for instance https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44938/

15 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

Some body options have a nevernude option and it looks like thats what you chose. If you type in console "player.unequipall" and you still have the underwear on then that means your body has the underwear attached to your body mesh.

When you say other NPC's are naked are you talking about female bandits or followers? Because you might have a separate mod that edits followers and changes their body's so thats a bad indicator. If the bandit has a different body then that means your body player body is separate from the rest and you may have a mod installed that makes it so your player body is separate.

for instance https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44938/

YES my characters body is completely separate from npcs/followers and i don't know how to fix this. *cries*

Yes, it sounds like you have a unique player body or custom race mod installed, and if so it will use different folders for the player body mesh and textures than the standard ones. As well as that, is she a vampire? (Going off the location in the image.) If you have any vampire overhaul mods they might also change the body or textures used when the player has turned.

Could you post your load order (in a spoiler tag.)

I can help you with this I just need to know what mod you're using for your custom player body and also ask you do you need a custom body or do you want custom body textures?

For instance say you downloaded the mod I linked above your player body would be in:

meshes\abim\customplayer\femalebody_0.nif

to find out the location of your body find the mod you're using and locate the folder or zip file associated and look for femalebody_0.nif.

Archived