Oswald the Outrageous Outfit Replacer

I was hoping for a replacer for Oswald the Outrageous's magician outfit. More specifically, when equipped on a female it looks like Zatanna's outfit but with the original color scheme of Oswald's. Specifically this style of her outfit:

2292449-zbysook.jpg

I know he did. And that's why I'm requesting this. And if you could do this that would be awesome and appreciated. Seriously, you've become my savior at this point. Two mods now out of the four I have requested. And you've helped with questions I've posted. I really appreciate all you've done so far.

Here you go.  This one was fun.... :smile:   I got permission to use the Highheels assets, so I can eventually release this publically.  I say eventually - because there is still some clipping I'm not happy with.  The back of the jacket (pink interior) pokes through the back when running/sneaking - and there is some general clipping around the crotch area.

You can resize as necessary and/or mess with it in Outfit Studio though.

For the panties, I couldn't use the original pants - the mesh was just too badly mangled to turn into anything workable.  Instead, I used the Vault 111 Suit to craft it into panties and remapped the UV to fit the original texture.

This is completely self contained, you don't need the highheels mod to use this.  Includes BodySlide files Enjoy!

Oswald Female Replacer CBBE.7z

ScreenShot166.png

ScreenShot167.png

ScreenShot168.png

There are "sort of" high heel mods for FO4.  Mostly, they are the normal body with reshaped feet and shoe meshes.  This is mostly OK, but some of the clip through floors (platform heels) as I don't believe there is a height framework yet, like we have for Skyrim.

Assets I used from this mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15152

From the same author: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15907

There are also sound mods to replace the walking sound as well, and a few other mods which include heels as well. 

Archived