HEELP, please please

First of all, sorry for my english : )  I want to know why animations work not properly when i increase females ass. For example, when ass is big the animation work not properly. But if i create very slim character, animations works good. I will attach some screenshots for understanding.

08.03.2018_1-33-36.png

08.03.2018_1-37-53.png

5 hours ago, autobanned said:

any butt enhanced mod? (a mod that make sim ass bigger than default?)

or custom slider ?

shit. the problem was that enhanced mod. but i want the females ass look big with proper animation. how can i do it?

5 hours ago, vasyavasya said:

shit. the problem was that enhanced mod. but i want the females ass look big with proper animation. how can i do it?

find other butt enhanced mod or you can try fix it if you know how, other way around is to tell the creator about the problem and wait until he/she fix it

22 hours ago, vasyavasya said:

Personally, I somewhat cheat. I use the chubby or fat body types, pull in all the fatty areas, shrink the arms and legs as needed and then pull out the ass to the max.  It's not quite as thicc as this mod, but it damn sure works.

Archived