Can't speak to Vadim

I walk in to the inn, did not speak to Vadim and his brother the first time and walk out. 

Now when I ready to do the quest, I walk in to the inn again, he says something like "When you are ready to help Travis, come talk to me" before I walk into his dialog distance. When I try to talk to him, there is no respond. His brother stand next to him and has no dialog too. I can't push him and his brother away, can't steal from them...

I can initiate dialog with them again after a couple of punch to his face but the whole town come rushing to kill me now.

Tried disable and enable, recycleactor... doesn't work...

Sounds like the quest is out of sync....

Sometimes when entering the Dugout Inn, the quest will automatically activate without encountering the conversation between the brothers about Travis. [verified]
To fix this, load a save from entry to the Dugout Inn. When entering again, this time the conversation should start when upon walking up to the brothers talking at the bar.

Archived