Possible to give followers mod magic?

just click on the npc you want when you are in console mode and just type addspell and the number id of the spell.

EFF does that too but with some spells ( specially custom ones) doesnt work so i use also the command.

6 hours ago, Zebot said:

just click on the npc you want when you are in console mode and just type addspell and the number id of the spell.

EFF does that too but with some spells ( specially custom ones) doesnt work so i use also the command.

Ahhhh ok. Well if console commands work 100% of time for mod spells I will save the ESP and do that.  I'm imagining every mod spell will list their spell ID then? Or there  an easier way to find it?

Thanks for helping me

Yes you can check their id with the help " " command, but if you have problems finding the custom spell id you can go to TesEdit and check there.

And as for me ive always managed to give my followers the speels i wanted via command ( even making my followers using finger of death spell mod on them ).

Archived