How exactly do I install the Smaller Breasts Add-On?

PerfectionX

Okay...I downloaded everything and installed it, but I can't figure out the Smaller Breasts Add-On. I read the ReadMe file in the Archive, but I still can't figure it out. It says something about overwriting and renaming files in a Folder within the Meshes File, but I can't find said folder. Any ideas?

If the folders don't exist you have to create them.

Oblivion will first look if it can find ressources in a folder and if not, will look in a .bsa archive. If you manually create a folder with .nif files in it, they will "overwrite" what's in the archive.

As for the redguard, erm I don't know, it's probably something else...

Create your character before enabling CLS, do not use CLS races at all. I had to make them "playable" because of some flaws in the Gamebryo engine.

So:

disable CLS. Create a new toon, preferably female. Unzip the bodies from the "small breasts" plugins, choose the one you like or don't and rename them accordingly, check the instructions for them and don't worry if you mess up, it's easy to fix.

Enable vtoy.esp and go sleep somewhere for initial dream. If you overwrote the bodies correctly, you'll see the effect during the 3rd choice of the dream when you have to select prefered body type. Although I didn't really used this feature, at least it'll show you the first 4 body types.

It's a bit confusing but that's supposed to advanced mod play, don't worry we're here and we'll help if you don't managed at the first time!

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

*sigh* I know, this post is old, very very old, but I didn't want to make a new thread, because the title basically tells my problem, but the answer here is...not really helping me (mostly because I am dumb and probably shouldn't be allowed near a computer)

So I want to give the mod a try, it looks quite cool, but those huge knockers all around don't really arouse me (in fact quite the opposite)

So that smaller boobs addon seems like the way for me to go, but do I actually understand what it does correctly?: If I do install this right, it will affect the NPC-girls to look like normal women? Or am I on the wrong track?

What I tried so far after reading the readme, searching the Nexus and Google: I downloaded and installed the Gold version, with patch and everything. And so far this seems fine, quests are working and so on. Then I created a new folder: /data/meshes/clothes/vtoy/meshmix, like said in the readme.

There I placed the .nifs from the smallerboobs-addon. For example I copied the body2.nif to the new directory from where I downloaded it, and named it body4.nif, hoping this will cause all the girls using body4.nif in the game to use body2.nif.

I did that for all the body-nifs being labelled as "huge" in the readme, went through the dream sequence again and so on, but during the third bodychoosing-sequence the ones at the left still have huge boobies.

Am I missing something important here? Do I have to do something else as well? Did I actually understand what the addon is supposed to do? It would be nice if someone could give me some advice (and please, by all means, consider me a retard and explain it to me like that! :) )

Hi Jxm. No, you did exactly what needs to be done. It is possible that your BSA redirection method needs to be changed to commit your changes to the esp. Check with OBMM, archive invalidation method and change it. If you want to quickly try, coc to... Mmm I need my main computer, going to the man CAVE BRB.

EDIT:

Ok I'm back. First, let's create a special save for you to try things. In the console, type "coc vtoygb5" you'll find yourself in a room full with females NPCs and most of them have huge knockers. Save here and never use this save for something else than testing, you may ruin quests if you go on.

Now, open OBMM -> Utilities ->Archive invalidation. I use BSA redirection, just to be safe click on update now and see if that works. Keep in mind there are 34 body type and not all of them are documented (or used...). So try with the basic ones like 4,5,6, 10.

Now, let me quickly try this method with my settings and let's check if it works...

EDIT2: Yes, it worked for me. In the GB5 zone, you wont be able to replace all body types so don't expect to see them all downsized. But if you do the main ones you should see in difference. Just observe the pixies and Sarah during the night.

Clothes won't be affected though.

Hey, many, many thanks fot the reply and effort! This mod has better support than some actual games it seems :D

The coc vtoygb5 testcell, however, didn't worked (the room is simply empty), but it didn't matter, I finally realized the "problem". Since my first post

I played a bt along to get a feel for the big-busted ladies, and sometimes throguh the game it dawned to me:

In your readme, you call body-type 3 "more or less normal", so I used it to replace most bodies...however, it seems "normal" to you is not necessarily "normal" for me...so for my second attempt I used body1.nif (the so-called nubile/flat) as my standard, and voila, the pixies finally look way more appealing to me! :lol:

So sorry and thanks again. The mod, by the way, is awesome! It really bugs me that Bethesda can't make use of some of the techniques here to tell a story (not the sex of course, but cutscenes etc), and I like the humour too! And the sex...yeah, not forget that :angel:

I'll get back to play now...a quick question though (yeah, I am bothersome): sometimes in the scenes I get sound, sometimes not? Is that right, or something amiss??

e.g. I had a lot of sucking noises during the scenes between Claudia and Lisbeth, but the coronation so far is totally mute. So at least something must be right at least, as in some scenes earlier I had moaning as well, yet not always...could an issue like that (if it is an issue) be related to the load order/mod conflicts? I am pretty sure I won't figure that out so soon (and yes, my speakers are on! ^_^ )

You're welcome! You can try body8 too for variety and replace half of the others with it.

Sound was not implemented everywhere as I got lazy and in order for the scene to use sound levels and not everyhing to max, I would have had to use special sound objects on actors. Otherwise you'll hear them as they were standing next to you, no matter where you are. And this with 20 girls moaning will be a bit noisy and annoying :)

I imagine you use the last stable esp, hence VtoyGB5 was empty. Can you check in the beta section and download it to replace your version? This way you'll test it for me at the same time. I'm 50% of the quest and didn't have any change so far (and I expect none).

Tell me if you're game and I'll guide you step by step.

Cheers!

Thanks for clearing the sound issue up for me, I already prepared my mind for hours of "bugfixing", you saved my sanity! :D

I'll give the beta a try, but I'd like to somehow get through at least once and then have another, slightly slower playthrough (kinda rushin' things at the moment) :)

Archived