Newbie Questions

I have LoversRapers Roleplaying edition stats installed, does that work with random creatures as well? or only human enemy can rape you during combat? (solved, by changing to LoversRapeSGalgat)

The LoversRapeSGalgat has lots dialog during sex, could this be implement into Lovers with PK itself? so any sex scene will automatically have dialog.

I manage to get loversCreature working, but not all creatures will rape me on sight. For example, the fish refuse to do anything and eventually kill me in combat.

Whenever there is a sex scene, npc gather around and start to masturbate. Is there anyway to stop this??

Thanks for any advice on the matter ^^:heart::heart:

well it only works for creatures that have skeletons with animations defined in lover's creature. So not every single monster would be rape you. Besides' date=' Fish? that would end up killing you anyways once your water breathing wears off.

[/quote']

maybe his character its an argonian.

Archived