1 hour ago, rickguy65 said:

What's in this file, why is it so big? 95.2MB for a sim is huge!!!!!

Cc included. This isn't tsr. You can include the cc they use instead of just linking everything and making people d/ld it themselves  (i fkin hate that). Credit should be given though 

I belive I did all the right things, but how do you get her bust that big?
I thought maybe some other files i use counteracted the breats mod, but when i tried with just the mod list provided nothing happened.

I'm a real noob when it comes to these things, if you can please explain.

P.S. She looks great, truly a marvel to look at. :smile:

Edit: Where do I find her after putting in the mods and the tray files? (Noob, remember...)

Thanks for this beautiful sim! I will ask her to do some cleaning on my pole giggity! I hope you plan to share more!

22 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

Cc included. This isn't tsr. You can include the cc they use instead of just linking everything and making people d/ld it themselves  (i fkin hate that). Credit should be given though 

Thank god for that, it's especially annoying if you follow the cc list and find that half of mods was deleted or put behind a paywall by it's creators.. jeez

3 hours ago, Crispo said:

I belive I did all the right things, but how do you get her bust that big?
I thought maybe some other files i use counteracted the breats mod, but when i tried with just the mod list provided nothing happened.

I'm a real noob when it comes to these things, if you can please explain.

P.S. She looks great, truly a marvel to look at. :smile:

Edit: Where do I find her after putting in the mods and the tray files? (Noob, remember...)

Like i said in my earlier post- there's a lot of default replacement mods in her mod folder including 3 different top/bottom body types. I believe she's using the eve v3 top. If you really want sims to be able to have large breasts get 1 of the augmented breasts mods. I'm using #332. I can make my sims have like an h-cup. It really looks great on certain sims

EDIT- i just saw that she's been updated. I would assume she just has the files she uses now. Maybe re-d/ld her and you'll know what the right files are

13 hours ago, Ghost Ca81 said:

can kan get it her http://www.theblacksimmer.com/downloads/blackcinema's-vault/

Sims 4 Female Butt, Breast, Posture And Thigh Slider EXPANDED      

thanks everybody 

Those are NIIIICE, but all the characters postures gets really weird.

Especially if you like sims with straight backs.
I tried with just the breast file, but the problem lies sadly with that file :frown:

*Malbolzcha: Yeah, breast augmentation mod is good sheet. I just can never find the right one... too bad they don't come as selectable items that you can slide. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 9:40 PM, malbolzcha said:

Like i said in my earlier post- there's a lot of default replacement mods in her mod folder including 3 different top/bottom body types. I believe she's using the eve v3 top. If you really want sims to be able to have large breasts get 1 of the augmented breasts mods. I'm using #332. I can make my sims have like an h-cup. It really looks great on certain sims

EDIT- i just saw that she's been updated. I would assume she just has the files she uses now. Maybe re-d/ld her and you'll know what the right files are

I still feel that there may be some extra or possibly conflicting mods with what i may have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 8:40 PM, malbolzcha said:

I swear, I have downloaded at least 3 types of breast augmentation but neither seem to work.