SUPER SLOW MOTION MOD? how to achieve

bogartzero

Guys can you help me where to find or achieve this super slow motion mod, is this achievable through Autolink? cause this is like x2 the slowmotion of autolink

tried talking to the youtube owner he doesnt reply :frown: can you adjust the slowmo speed in V 3.30? please help would be appreciated alot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idrfHIgGwWo&index=39&list=LLDf9zFa_Jx96ZhSRMEUrNnA&t=12s

4 hours ago, bogartzero said:

Guys can you help me where to find or achieve this super slow motion mod, is this achievable through Autolink? cause this is like x2 the slowmotion of autolink

tried talking to the youtube owner he doesnt reply :frown: can you adjust the slowmo speed in V 3.30? please help would be appreciated alot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idrfHIgGwWo&index=39&list=LLDf9zFa_Jx96ZhSRMEUrNnA&t=12s

This mod is called Autolink.  ;)

Its latest version you can download on this site in the topic "Autolink 3.30"

With Autolink press F1 and you'll enter in slowmotion mode, press again F1 and you'll exit it.

I don't remember the others key but I know you can increase / decrease the speed too, it should be written in the readme file of Autolink.

17 hours ago, LGMODS said:

With Autolink press F1 and you'll enter in slowmotion mode, press again F1 and you'll exit it.

I don't remember the others key but I know you can increase / decrease the speed too, it should be written in the readme file of Autolink.

Yes, readme is located in the file DInput8.ini. It can be translated from Chinese using google translate.

If you hold down [F1] and a number key, you can adjust how slow the slow-mo is.

I.e. [F1] + [7] is 1/2 speed (I think this is the same as just pressing [F1]),

[F1] + [1] is SUPER slow

[F1] + [8] is normal speed and [F1] is 2x(?) speed. All the other numbers match their corresponding value of "slowness" (i.e. 2 is faster than 1, 3 is faster than 2, etc.).

Hope this helps!

Archived