Metal Gear Survive - Busty Mods?

DeathBringer0xL

The models and underwear textures exactly match the ones from TPP, so I think it would be really easy. However, snakebite dominated mod use for TPP so I have no clue how to open the mgsv files and get access to the game files.  Animations are also very close if not exact ports from TPP. One modder could take snakebite and change the directory it accesses and a few file names and get it to work with Survive, no problem. I looked into it myself, but couldn't see a way to make it work. 

I overwhelmingly enjoy this game and search about 3 times a day to see if anyone has made a mod. Bad press had killed sales everywhere except Japan, so I'm probably going to have to start searching non-English sites. 

I know for a fact there are people modding already, with one guy posting a picture of his base on reddit that accidentally showed he had several buildings that aren't available yet. (but are buried inside the game files) He played the game just fine without ban. 

On 2/26/2018 at 1:12 AM, saviliana said:

Also that game's EULA had rumor rigged with anti sexual mod lines in it. So it would be a taboo even getting closer to it.

The EULA says you're not even allowed to make friends through the game. :tongue:

I kinda want to buy it just to see the whole thing and then instantly refund it.

9 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

The EULA says you're not even allowed to make friends through the game. :tongue:

I kinda want to buy it just to see the whole thing and then instantly refund it.

not worth it if you get it for steam and get one achievement you cant refund it if you so desperately want to try it get a physical for ps4 or xbox

Archived