Hey, Andreis. Im getting a weird mesh deformation in bodyslide for the Goma Anklets B, specifically the gold band that goes around the thigh, along with the Goma C-string B and Omake heels. They look strange in bodyslides preview, wont form correctly to a bodyslide preset and appear in game jutting from the area its supposed to be connected to.

The mini bikini MB11 tops only appear purple in game and Im not getting the other black and white tops.

Everything else about the mini bikini mod is working fine. I'm using bodyslide through MOD Organizer if that helps. I also manually downloaded bodyslide through the nexus to see if that was the cause of my issues.

I have attached pics.

Sorry to bother you.

enb2019_1_17_15_55_38.bmp

enb2019_1_17_15_58_23.bmp

enb2019_1_17_16_02_26.bmp

enb2019_1_17_16_02_44.bmp

enb2019_1_17_16_03_51.bmp

Love the new gold accessories, they look great! Would it be possible to change the armlets or the wrist rings to count as gloves/gauntlets though? As it is the gold accessories only provide a bosy/chest and boots/feet slot for armour, and it would be awkward to pair another set of gloves with them for armour bonuses. Ordinator for example is heavily reliant on using a full set of heavy or light armour, and while it has perks to allow you to gain that bonus without a helmet, you still need to wear chest/gauntlets/boots to benefit from all the perks in the armour tree. Anyway, regardless of your answer, thanks for sharing this with us!

This is the best bikini mod I've seen for a Bethesda game. Cheers for bringing it to us!

I'm having the same issue as metal4ever with anklets B. Outfit Studio to the rescue? It's about time I started getting familiar with it.

23 hours ago, Estarc said:

Love the new gold accessories, they look great! Would it be possible to change the armlets or the wrist rings to count as gloves/gauntlets though? As it is the gold accessories only provide a bosy/chest and boots/feet slot for armour, and it would be awkward to pair another set of gloves with them for armour bonuses. Ordinator for example is heavily reliant on using a full set of heavy or light armour, and while it has perks to allow you to gain that bonus without a helmet, you still need to wear chest/gauntlets/boots to benefit from all the perks in the armour tree. Anyway, regardless of your answer, thanks for sharing this with us!

Intriguing idea. I'm pretty sure it would require a bit of work on the armlet meshes (adding hands) but not daunting for someone experienced with Blender, etc. Not sure about permissions, though.

Anyway, Andreis, Cheers once again. Playing with this is going to be fun. ?

1 hour ago, Pork Type said:

Intriguing idea. I'm pretty sure it would require a bit of work on the armlet meshes (adding hands) but not daunting for someone experienced with Blender, etc. Not sure about permissions, though.

I *assume* it would just be a matter of editing slot assignment in the esp. But I don't have any experience with the creation kit or any of the other tools so I am not sure. I wouldn't have asked if I though it was time consuming or hard to do.

1 hour ago, Estarc said:

I *assume* it would just be a matter of editing slot assignment in the esp. But I don't have any experience with the creation kit or any of the other tools so I am not sure. I wouldn't have asked if I though it was time consuming or hard to do.

Ah, if it were just a matter of slot/equipment class reassignment.

Ya know, this is a good opportunity for you to cut your teeth, as it were, with SSEEdit. At the end of the day, you'll end up with lightly armored armlets that occupy the glove slot (33), react to your perks, and are upgradeable, if you add/edit the correct stuff.

It's so much easier than you think, Have you ever used RegEdit (native Windows app) to review/edit your Windows registry? It looks a lot like that. It's amazingly straightforward.

Nevertheless, whatever you do with those armlets, if you assign them to slot 33 (hands) then the game will expect you to provide mesh data for that slot. Otherwise, if you equip that item, your hands will become invisible.

That's why Blender becomes involved.

Welcome to modding! ?

Ah, if it were just a matter of slot/equipment class reassignment.

Ya know, this is a good opportunity for you to cut your teeth, as it were, with SSEEdit. At the end of the day, you'll end up with lightly armored armlets that occupy the glove slot (33), react to your perks, and are upgradeable, if you add/edit the correct stuff.

It's so much easier than you think, Have you ever used RegEdit (native Windows app) to review/edit your Windows registry? It looks a lot like that. It's amazingly straightforward.

Nevertheless, whatever you do with those armlets, if you assign them to slot 33 (hands) then the game will expect you to provide mesh data for that slot. Otherwise, if you equip that item, your hands will become invisible.

That's why Blender becomes involved.

Welcome to modding! ?

If you've got to use more than* one tool it's probably beyond me, lol. I appreciate the explanation though. The most complicated thing I've done is creating a bashed patch. I re-saved a few esps in form 44 as well, but the creation kit loaded so slow on my machine that I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

Edit: More than one

Edit 2: I messed around with SSEEdit to verify that you were telling the truth about the invisible hands thing. I gotta admit I have no idea why it works that way, but it is as you described. Anyway I find working with meshes pretty intimidating to be honest so I am going to stop here. Thanks for taking the time to tell me that though.

And sorry to Andreis for making that request, I didn't realise what I was asking.

14 hours ago, Pork Type said:

This is the best bikini mod I've seen for a Bethesda game. Cheers for bringing it to us!

I'm having the same issue as metal4ever with anklets B. Outfit Studio to the rescue? It's about time I started getting familiar with it.

12 hours ago, Estarc said:

That's using a bazooka in a knife fight to get Blender involved ?.

It's actually really easy to do in just outfit studio. First change the bodyslot in the armor addon in the CK then open the project file for the bracelets in Outfit Studio and change them to slot 33 in the "partitions" tab (check apply afterwards or it will not save the new slot) then open your skyrim data folder, navigate to Caliente Tools/BodySLide/ShapeData/CBBE and drag and drop "CBBE hands" into OS. Adjust the bracelets with OS brushes if need be (if they are clipping with the hands) and save the project. 

I don't recall off hand exactly what the bracers look like but assuming they go up the arm enough that they need to be effected by arm sliders and therefore use the CBBE body as a reference this method will keep them conforming to your preset correctly. If that isn't the case you could also just load the hand mesh as a reference. 

3 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

It's actually really easy to do in just outfit studio. First change the bodyslot in the armor addon in the CK then open the project file for the bracelets in Outfit Studio and change them to slot 33 in the "partitions" tab (check apply afterwards or it will not save the new slot) then open your skyrim data folder, navigate to Caliente Tools/BodySLide/ShapeData/CBBE and drag and drop "CBBE hands" into OS. Adjust the bracelets with OS brushes if need be (if they are clipping with the hands) and save the project. 

I don't recall off hand exactly what the bracers look like but assuming they go up the arm enough that they need to be effected by arm sliders and therefore use the CBBE body as a reference this method will keep them conforming to your preset correctly. If that isn't the case you could also just load the hand mesh as a reference. 

Wow. I... had no idea that OS was so robust. That kinda changes everything. Thanks for the tip. I guess I know just enough about all of this to be a danger to myself and others. ?

Yeah, the armlets in question rest just above the biceps.

13 hours ago, Estarc said:

And sorry to Andreis for making that request, I didn't realise what I was asking.

Well, it turns out I should apologize to you, for leading you down that Blender path. It looks like you have enough info now to make your project a reality!

Wow. I... had no idea that OS was so robust. That kinda changes everything. Thanks for the tip. I guess I know just enough about all of this to be a danger to myself and others. ?

Yeah, the armlets in question rest just above the biceps.

Well, it turns out I should apologize to you, for leading you down that Blender path. It looks like you have enough info now to make your project a reality!

Yeah, OS is pretty amazing. Between that and nifskope you can accomplish great things.

On 2/4/2019 at 6:20 AM, SpyVsPie said:

I think I did it! I edited the esp in SSEEdit and then did what you said in outfit studio. I built the mesh again in bodyslide after. I had to go back into outfit studio and puff out the armlets a bit 'cause they clipped sometimes but now they seem to be displaying correctly. Thanks for your help!

3 minutes ago, Estarc said:

I think I did it! I edited the esp in SSEEdit and then did what you said in outfit studio. I built the mesh again in bodyslide after. I had to go back into outfit studio and puff out the armlets a bit 'cause they clipped sometimes but now they seem to be displaying correctly. Thanks for your help!

Awesome! Glad it worked. 

Wow! Hey! an update!

Let's summarize:

>Working Omake Anklets Alt

>Cool new neck/arm accessories (Arm accessories ought to be armored, IMO; easily changeable on my end)

>NIPPLERING CHEST ARMOR! ? (Edit: Shit, can't remove the tassles in NifSkope. All one mesh. Oh well.)

One of my fave mods just got better. :) Thank You!

ScreenShot2.png

On 2/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, CrypticBlight said:

What body and or preset are you using? 

I assume you mean me?

It's a custom CBBE preset predicated heavily upon the built-in SevenBase morphs, and "beefed up" somewhat in order to resemble 7B Tank Girl:

...But that's a UNP thang. And I'm a CBBE guy. No shade, no sweat. But, she (my preset) needs to get more "tanky." Or not? I haven't made up my mind, And I'm just futzing with other things right now.

Here's the preset, anyway, if you want to check it out. Still a WIP. Weight 100 pictured.

Muscle normalmap is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12649?tab=files

Grab the "Optional Files: CBBE Normal Map Options 2K" and choose a preset (I'm using plain Muscular right now; not pictured)

Have fun.

MyBody.xml

On 2/18/2019 at 6:53 AM, Pork Type said:

I assume you mean me?

It's a custom CBBE preset predicated heavily upon the built-in SevenBase morphs, and "beefed up" somewhat in order to resemble 7B Tank Girl:

...But that's a UNP thang. And I'm a CBBE guy. No shade, no sweat. But, she (my preset) needs to get more "tanky." Or not? I haven't made up my mind, And I'm just futzing with other things right now.

Here's the preset, anyway, if you want to check it out. Still a WIP. Weight 100 pictured.

Muscle normalmap is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12649?tab=files

Grab the "Optional Files: CBBE Normal Map Options 2K" and choose a preset (I'm using plain Muscular right now; not pictured)

Have fun.

MyBody.xml

Awesome thanks my dude.

• 2 weeks later...

could we possibly get the Omake Hutomomo Accessory  on the right leg too? a duplicate of it that can be put on the right leg as well as keep the left leg accessory in the mod? the omake anklets have a gold ring around the left thigh that gets covered up by the hutomomo accessory, so I thought it might be nice to have two of those, one for the left and right in case you have an outfit that covers up the left thigh.