On 1/17/2019 at 5:05 PM, metal4ever said:

The mini bikini MB11 tops only appear purple in game and Im not getting the other black and white tops.

Hey, this is a really late reply to your post about the all purple Yorimitsu tops, but it's a simple matter of mis-assigned textures. The black/white bra textures are getting assigned to the armbands, instead of the bra.

It's really easy to fix in the CK, if you're at least somewhat familiar.

Pinging @andreis -- Just so ya know.

On 1/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, metal4ever said:

Hey, Andreis. Im getting a weird mesh deformation in bodyslide for the Goma Anklets B, specifically the gold band that goes around the thigh, along with the Goma C-string B and Omake heels. They look strange in bodyslides preview, wont form correctly to a bodyslide preset and appear in game jutting from the area its supposed to be connected to.

The mini bikini MB11 tops only appear purple in game and Im not getting the other black and white tops.

Everything else about the mini bikini mod is working fine. I'm using bodyslide through MOD Organizer if that helps. I also manually downloaded bodyslide through the nexus to see if that was the cause of my issues.

Having the same issue with C-string B. Didn't get to check MB11 yet. Maybe it has something to do with the physics installed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 5:28 AM, NightSky00 said:

Please, can you make a Legendary Edition version of this? I spent a whole day trying to find an updated port to CBBE for LE, but it looks like there's none. You would be my hero, man.

bro its been one year same as u man still waiting for LE version

• 2 months later...

There seems to be a body overlay conflict with mod called Spank That Ass SE 2.0 which adds red overlay on breasts and butt. 

Equipping a bikini while having that mod active cause CTD on my game (I've done binary test). Anyone else has this problem? or just me?

On 6/29/2019 at 9:48 AM, Nuchnut009 said:

There seems to be a body overlay conflict with mod called Spank That Ass SE 2.0 which add red overlay on breasts and butt. 

Equipping a bikini while having that mod active cause CTD on my game (I've done binary test). Anyone else has this problem? or just me?

Same issue. Went straight to here and glad to see Im not the only one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 1:46 AM, Pork Type said:

Hey, this is a really late reply to your post about the all purple Yorimitsu tops, but it's a simple matter of mis-assigned textures. The black/white bra textures are getting assigned to the armbands, instead of the bra.

It's really easy to fix in the CK, if you're at least somewhat familiar.

Pinging @andreis -- Just so ya know.

Oh. Hey, sorry for the late reply as well. Currently this mod is not in my load order, but I will check it out in the CK. Thanks for the ideas of where to look and on how to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I would ask you the permission to use your mod for a sexy clothes pack where  I put many clothes, shoes and accessories together, from many modders.

I would use your mod for a SE CBBE version.

What I have done is to create a pack of coherent (not overpowered) sexy gear, with those characteristics :

- All items comes in clothes, light armor and heavy armor versions.

- All items can be crafted.

- Light and heavy version can be tempered

- Light have roughly the stats of glass armor - need same perk and same materials than glass armors.

- Heavy have roughly the stats of ebony armor - need same perk and same materials than ebony armors.

- I keep the bodyslides from original mods (and conversions versions).

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, Nuchnut009 said:

There seems to be a body overlay conflict with mod called Spank That Ass SE 2.0 which adds red overlay on breasts and butt. 

On 7/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, AsheMelt said:

Same issue. Went straight to here and glad to see Im not the only one.

It appears to be some problem with the ESL flag on the armor mod and papyrusutil.

Fixed esp: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118840-spank-that-ass/?do=findComment&comment=2730139

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2019 at 4:55 AM, yuri_2356 said:

My  game keep crashing whenever I equip one of the clothes in the bikini. Does anybody know what I can do to prevent this

Same issue here. Any ideas? I can see them, I can equip them and a second later it crashes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:30 AM, firepaw74 said:

Cant even start the game with this mod in my load order. Almost instant CTD on load.

Might be a little late for you, firepaw74, but I had the same issue and figured it out. For me, it was the headphone nif in the "accessories" folder. If you load the outfit in outfit studio it asks if you want to optimize it, so it seems to be an LE asset? I deleted that one nif and no more CTD. Hope this helps someone else.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys !

Do you know how i could apply 3BBB boucing for this mod ? ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I love those outfits, but the breast doesn't bounce as much as with 3BBB physics... For example, it works greatly with BD Armors Set thanks to this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518

Is there a way to apply the same boobs boucing physics to this bikini mod ? I understood i should be able to apply it with Outfit Studio, but i need guidance..

Thanks !

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 8:29 AM, dark-souls said:

Hey guys !

Do you know how i could apply 3BBB boucing for this mod ? ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I love those outfits, but the breast doesn't bounce as much as with 3BBB physics... For example, it works greatly with BD Armors Set thanks to this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518

Is there a way to apply the same boobs boucing physics to this bikini mod ? I understood i should be able to apply it with Outfit Studio, but i need guidance..

Thanks !

It's fairly simple, there's a guide in the Nexus description for CBBE 3BBB on how to convert it (provided outfit studio cooperates): 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=posts&BH=0

The recent update adds support for CBBE SMP (3BBB), which is great, but note that it's NOT the same as CBBE 3BBB or CBBE 3BA.

They both have 3 breast bone physics, but these two body mods aren't identical. CBBE 3BBB and 3BA have a different physics system that meshes CBPC and HDT-SMP into one system, and their base shape and sliders differ slightly from the CBBE SMP.

Particularly, if bodymorphs are used, the pierce A pieces with the CBBE SMP Base Shape will be far away from the 3BA body's breasts (looks like piercings floating in mid-air).

This is fixable in outfit studio, but the fact that these two bodies differ that slight amount is inconvenient.

IDK if @Andreis is planning on supporting CBBE 3BBB/3BA, but I've previously converted this mod to 3BA, it's not a huge deal, the bodies are still both CBBE SE Based and easy to convert between.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:30 AM, w234aew said:

Particularly, if bodymorphs are used, the pierce A pieces with the CBBE SMP Base Shape will be far away from the 3BA body's breasts (looks like piercings floating in mid-air).

This is fixable in outfit studio, but the fact that these two bodies differ that slight amount is inconvenient.

I'm having this exact issue, but I'm using the unified UNP hdt body. Any way you could walk me through how to fix it in outfit studio? I'm not particularly versed in outfit studio, I just want the piercings to line up, or change my body if I have to 

• 1 month later...

When i convert Mini Bikini to 3BBB the colors only show one color.

Is there a way to fix this?

Also why isnt there a 3BBB bodyslide for this yet?

• 5 months later...