Playable Werewolf Race - Sexlab Compatability patches?

I found two playable werewolf races and they seem to function alright for me (yes, I know, found on Nexus) but the animations that play during sex scenes are still just "normal" ones, none of the werewolf sex scenes play.

Is there a mod already that addresses this or is there a simple tweak I can do myself to get werewolf sex animations to play when I use this playable werewolf race mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76983?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88852

First and foremost, playing a werewolf as your main character and "true form" is just not going to work. Everything in Skyrim and its mods is hardcoded to expect the player to be of one of the playable (or custom) races. So TBH I wouldn't use any of those mods you linked. If you want your character to be "wolfy" then either play as a Lykaios, or alternatively use a vanilla race alongside one of the werewolf overhauls that allow limiltless transformations and spend most of your time in beast form.

Now as for SL and werewolves, there is no real solution for that. I've been working on an edited version of the original SexLab Werewolves plugin (hoping to get it posted soon) that allows you to start proper SL scenes with humanoids and a handful of creatures, but it's only possible because I tailored the scripts to the fact that the PC is in werewolf form when they are called. Getting other SL mods to work with a perma-werewolf player would take a lot of work and script rewriting and would probably end up being impossible 

Archived