Male masturbation anims with animated penis

parzysty

There aren't many solo male animations using the animated penis yet. The only ones I know of are before the rig was added. The only actual solo animation using the AP I can think of is by ooolala on double beds.

I think I know which animation you're talking about. Is it the one by inkkan in the bathrooms? Their thread got deleted because two of the attached files were no longer compatible with the game and it was causing confusion. On top of that the user deleted their account so they never updated those files. I uploaded their animations to the General Mods Thread here. You could try them and see if it's the ones you're remembering!

17 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

There aren't many solo male animations using the animated penis yet. The only ones I know of are before the rig was added. The only actual solo animation using the AP I can think of is by ooolala on double beds.

Yep, got this one. It's great but it gets boring after seeing it for the 100th time :tongue:

17 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

I think I know which animation you're talking about. Is it the one by inkkan in the bathrooms? Their thread got deleted because two of the attached files were no longer compatible with the game and it was causing confusion. On top of that the user deleted their account so they never updated those files. I uploaded their animations to the General Mods Thread here. You could try them and see if it's the ones you're remembering!

Yep! That's what I meant! I installed them and they work! But the animation list shows "Risky masturbation" under "custom locations", I have no idea what that custom location is tho. :confused: Also the hand motion is great in those but the penis is stiff as a log so meh. I wish the author would come back now that we have the animated penis.

39 minutes ago, parzysty said:

Yep, got this one. It's great but it gets boring after seeing it for the 100th time :tongue:

I know what you mean. Haha. Hope to see ooolala continue it soon. The AP really adds a lot to these animations! :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, parzysty said:

Yep! That's what I meant! I installed them and they work! But the animation list shows "Risky masturbation" under "custom locations", I have no idea what that custom location is tho. :confused: Also the hand motion is great in those but the penis is stiff as a log so meh. I wish the author would come back now that we have the animated penis.

I think it's the public restroom objects? The ones you find around the worlds.

I know! Desireee was another animator that had nice solo animations too. Too bad they didn't stay. They would be great with added AP. :cry:

If it's any consolation, I do plan to make some solo animations myself. Two are planned for the Base-Game Mediterranean windows with the railings. (The first of that one will use the underwear mesh. ;))

18 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

If it's any consolation, I do plan to make some solo animations myself. Two are planned for the Base-Game Mediterranean windows with the railings. (The first of that one will use the underwear mesh. ;))

Underwear mesh? Fuck yeah, that sounds hot! just make sure it's big xD :smiley: Although without underwear is good as well. :tongue:

I guess it's time to learn how to make animations, know any good tutorials? :smile:

2 hours ago, parzysty said:

Underwear mesh? Fuck yeah, that sounds hot! just make sure it's big xD :smiley: Although without underwear is good as well. :tongue:

I aim to make it around the same size as the default WW penis. Just for continuity reasons. :tongue:

The second one will be without underwear, so both options will be there. :smiley:

2 hours ago, parzysty said:

I guess it's time to learn how to make animations, know any good tutorials? :smile:

Well first. You'll need a better rig than the default. Nanashi is no longer an option unfortunately, but you can use the original by kijiko. This one works better for still poses and it's quite simple compared to...

Dagger's rig, it has many complex controllers. With both FK & IK options.

Note that for both of these rigs, you'll need to import the new rig for WW and copy the constraints from the original.

Just to get you started: Simite has 1 single stage animation and another multi-stage masturbation animation ending in climax. ooOLaLa World has a bed AP animation, Anarcis has 2 bed AP animations and 1 floor animation and MOTHERLODESIMS has 1 floor animation.

It would help if there were a sticky thread splitting animations into categories to prevent the creation of so many additional threads asking where to find specific types of animations. We could even add animated gifs to show what portions of the animated rigs each animation supports.

Archived