SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, nanashi50 said:

The list says Prison Overhaul Patched is convertible, but that mod also requires SUM (Skyrim Utility Mod) which isn't on this list.

Not being on the list literally just means it isn't on the list.

SUM looks totally convertable.

Has anyone tried converting Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 to SSE? 

I was able to convert it and the MCM and dialogue seems to be functioning, but most (if not all) NPC's reject my character when she asks characters if they want to 'have a good time.' The two times it actually worked were when I started off using TDF Prostitution's dialogue, and then followed up with RP's dialogue.

Anyone else have this problem? 

3 hours ago, Devorax said:

Has anyone tried converting Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 to SSE? 

I was able to convert it and the MCM and dialogue seems to be functioning, but most (if not all) NPC's reject my character when she asks characters if they want to 'have a good time.' The two times it actually worked were when I started off using TDF Prostitution's dialogue, and then followed up with RP's dialogue.

Anyone else have this problem? 

I've converted it and it works fine. I have encountered one or two bugs here and there, nothing game-breaking, but I suspect they were there from the original version to begin with. I haven't tried the random quests yet though.

Immersive First Person View

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22306?tab=description i could have missed it but.. anyone been playing with this? yeh or meh? or fuck yeh meh! i'm still 2 updates back and this is this only reason worth risking my build for.. is there sexlab config? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294 dependant.

so tempting to dive in.  must say jop se may not be ifpv oldrim. but it's been fun chasing the angles. ?

I'm starting to get the hang of modding just from a users perspective. I still haven't created one. I thought its about time I learn how to convert skyrim mods to special edition if its possible. Anyone got any guides on this?

Mostly I was trying to get this work - 

haven't had much success. Still stuck at the auction and it won't progress. So far slaverun reloaded is the only one I found converted on this site. That page also links to a bunch of other recommended mods but all oldrim.

9 hours ago, Redswift said:

I've converted it and it works fine. I have encountered one or two bugs here and there, nothing game-breaking, but I suspect they were there from the original version to begin with. I haven't tried the random quests yet though.

Actually I ported the newer Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 3.7.4, and not the original Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2.

Which one are you using? 

8 hours ago, xellon100 said:

haven't had much success. Still stuck at the auction and it won't progress. So far slaverun reloaded is the only one I found converted on this site. That page also links to a bunch of other recommended mods but all oldrim.

There is already a conversion of SSP-SE and it does the same thing. You get sent to a broken auction, the end. I gave up on it until better conversion comes along.

18 hours ago, Alleane said:

thanks just tryed it out, still very beta and still only 3rd person during sex animations........but was awesome to 1st person a mount. thanks for the heads up.

but i think its time to update my game........ i mean, ifvp with the sexlab config  was dynamite, i cant see any reason why the same config won't work.

16 hours ago, McLude said:

There is already a conversion of SSP-SE and it does the same thing. You get sent to a broken auction, the end. I gave up on it until better conversion comes along.

Somewhere in that SSP-SE thread is also a conversion by Roggvir and that has worked fine for me. I've been in that auction only twice so can't say how it will work with all the possible "after quest" mods though.

11 hours ago, nemocdt said:

thanks just tryed it out, still very beta and still only 3rd person during sex animations........but was awesome to 1st person a mount. thanks for the heads up.

but i think its time to update my game........ i mean, ifvp with the sexlab config  was dynamite, i cant see any reason why the same config won't work.

Uhhhh, I dunno about your config, but I have first person in my Sexlab with Improved camera with usually no issues, that's why I recommended it.

5 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Somewhere in that SSP-SE thread is also a conversion by Roggvir and that has worked fine for me. I've been in that auction only twice so can't say how it will work with all the possible "after quest" mods though.

I tried it and both transport my PC to the auction block cell and end, Roggvir's version has fewer bugs but still has black heads and the auction didn't function for me.

Someone way back asked about Slave Trainer. I finally got around to trying it, converted with SSE Assets Optimizer and it seems to work fine.

edit; spoke too soon. Sometimes when training slaves I would either fall through the map or be teleported to oblivion (no idea where). Also I found the wheel menu frustrating and ended up uninstalling.

Argonian to Anthro Dragon TF Pack works as is in Special Edition.

I did have some problems with the dragon wings, tho. Sometimes they wouldn't appear at all, and other times they weren't animated at all. This was easily fixed by unpacking the mod and replacing all the .hkx files in the wings -section with ones from the animated dragon wings mod for SSE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8986

The author of the TF Pack is an incredibly bitter asshat by the way. You'd better download the mod fast, before he gets banned from here like he has from every other modding forum he has ever used.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:09 AM, Alleane said:

Uhhhh, I dunno about your config, but I have first person in my Sexlab with Improved camera with usually no issues, that's why I recommended it.

do you use flyfreecam plugin? i do i have issues with first person camera conflicts, outside of our topic it's always been a battle.  i appreciate your input friend 

i think most probably my setup (although it's held true for over a year now) is just beyond help.  also play random idle has a beef with fpv and tfc.. time to drag, drop, update and get get my ass out of 2017.........