SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Sorry for off, but need help.

I have uninstalled all mods, also Skyrim SE, make an absolutely "virgin" install, to start to installing mods from the beginning.

After the bethesda logo, game crashes to desktop. (without any mods)

Anyone had the same issue before, some suggestion, how to solve it?

Thank you!

Edit:

Without internet connection the game starts, with internet - even offline mod - dosnt...

Edit:

Problem solved, i had to create a protocol in the firewall, to block Skyrim... Never had this problem before, but i have read, that many ppl

have the same issue.

On 6/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, Shaeris said:

FYI, these sub-mods were ported over too along with Devious Devices in a beta state. People just need to use the github link at the bottom of the thread to find them conveniently lopped together instead of each being separate on the forums. 

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/.

I added the SSE link but kept the Oldrim three because I wasn't sure of how well DD was working (not that I checked the thread...). If the beta is more usable than conversions of the original mods, which it seems to be, then I'll remove the old links.

But how does GitHub factor in? People don't need it, right? Because the mod page has the download. And I don't see anything in the repos about SSE so does that mean it's still for Oldrim but then they're ported offline for SSE?

21 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I can confirm Vampire Feeding isn't working for SSE. Sexlab Animation Loader doesn't even register it in the mcm menu or play when feeding.

Last I knew it was working for someone - but just one person. Are you sure you converted everything?

6 hours ago, Andreis said:

Opparco mfg Command for SSE has been updated today.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919?

That's good, but andrelo1's version still includes MfgConsoleFunc and opparco's does not, so unless there are other differences to consider (I don't think so?) I still want to link to that one.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

that's good, but andrelo1's version still includes MfgConsoleFunc and opparco's does not, so unless there are other differences to consider (I don't think so?) I still want to link to that one.

Opparco mfg Command for SSE has the extra information window in the console, which you will instantly notice by checking the mod page. You already mentioned why it's okay to run both of the mod at the same time, so there is no need to remove any links.

Can, anyone explain how ITF works? I converted the animations and behaviour files. MCM menu works properly, player gets into ZAZ furniture, torturer comes and starts torture.

But sometimes animations play, sometimes doesn't. Do I need a special set of animations for it?

3 hours ago, Andreis said:

Opparco mfg Command for SSE has the extra information window in the console, which you will instantly notice by checking the mod page. You already mentioned why it's okay to run both of the mod at the same time, so there is no need to remove any links.

Right, I forgot it had the expressions part. I guess it's useful for some people? I'll add it in.

But it's okay to do both? Or rather I said it was okay to do both? So SKSE and/or Skyrim doesn't mind competition over the mfg command... I'll try it myself too but if a couple other people can confirm both work together then that's great.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Can, anyone explain how ITF works? I converted the animations and behaviour files. MCM menu works properly, player gets into ZAZ furniture, torturer comes and starts torture.

But sometimes animations play, sometimes doesn't. Do I need a special set of animations for it?

Wrong address... Musje could answer this better. And while we are add it: Musje has a full set of the actual files, the only thing we are waiting for is the OK from CliftonJD for a full release of Pahe and the related stuff. 

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

I added the SSE link but kept the Oldrim three because I wasn't sure of how well DD was working (not that I checked the thread...). If the beta is more usable than conversions of the original mods, which it seems to be, then I'll remove the old links.

But how does GitHub factor in? People don't need it, right? Because the mod page has the download. And I don't see anything in the repos about SSE so does that mean it's still for Oldrim but then they're ported offline for SSE?

Technically DD is fully working. BUT: there are a few models, that use the old HDT collision engine with the result, that some are broken and look ugly and others cause a CTD. I made a hotfix for the critical ones, so there are no more CTD's  as soon as HDT SMP is released officially, the DD team will have to take a look at them.

Supprisingly there are no other major issues except those of oldrim, even if DD is set under heat with DCL. The problems come from ppl not being able to setup the basics correctly. 

It seems like the community need some ppl who are expirienced with Bodyslide to make the models from several mods CBBE SE compatible. And we need a more detailed guide to set up BS for SE without messing the Data with oldrim files.... 

Sidenote for the blind resavers... Keep an eye on the error logs from Tesedit old/new. you always have to check if the errors change or simply get ported. And take a look at the file size before/after resaving. It should not differ.

Side Question: Did anyone manage to resave HSH? My CK always crashes.... 

On 6/15/2018 at 3:25 AM, GodWearsGucci said:

I can confirm Vampire Feeding isn't working for SSE. Sexlab Animation Loader doesn't even register it in the mcm menu or play when feeding.

I was wondering about that....

Well, didn't managed to turn myself into a Vampire to test it, but:

489830_20180617114432_1.png

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I was wondering about that....

Well, didn't managed to turn myself into a Vampire to test it, but:

489830_20180617114432_1.png

I was just about to take that back. i Finally got it working by installing the vampire feeding over SLAL. Only thing i haven't done yet is find out if the conversation topic comes up. 

31 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I was just about to take that back. i Finally got it working by installing the vampire feeding over SLAL. Only thing i haven't done yet is find out if the conversation topic comes up. 

This is something, that i wondered, too. The conditions seem to be tricky.

But I also wondered if Better Vampires is working correctly...  Because it dopesn't count me as a Vampire... Have to test that a bit more in game..

On 6/17/2018 at 5:19 AM, Pfiffy said:

This is something, that i wondered, too. The conditions seem to be tricky.

But I also wondered if Better Vampires is working correctly...  Because it dopesn't count me as a Vampire... Have to test that a bit more in game..

Sacrosanct has a potion of embracing that you can use to turn yourself into the sacrosanct version of a vampire.  If you use alternate start to actually start as a vampire, you're a vanilla vampire, not a sacrosanct vampire.  If you do not start as a vampire but you get hit by one and contract vampirism that way, you do turn into a sacrosanct vampire.  It's just the alternate start option that doesn't work right I believe.  I haven't tried any of the vampire feeding animations yet with Sacrosanct but I do have some enabled.

20 hours ago, Sabo said:

Been wanting the Black Desert Online stuff in SSE for a while but my attempts to convert it all haven't been too good, hoping someone else has done it successfully or will.

ask in the conversion tracking thread: maybe others have already converted some, maybe they can tell why it doesn't work... But ask a bit more specific....

1 hour ago, khumak said:

Sacrosanct has a potion of embracing that you can use to turn yourself into the sacrosanct version of a vampire.  If you use alternate start to actually start as a vampire, you're a vanilla vampire, not a sacrosanct vampire.  If you do not start as a vampire but you get hit by one and contract vampirism that way, you do turn into a sacrosanct vampire.  It's just the alternate start option that doesn't work right I believe.  I haven't tried any of the vampire feeding animations yet with Sacrosanct but I do have some enabled.

Nope, i have also the issue with better vampires, that after - in dawnguard dlc where you choose to accept lord Harkon's gift - im turning into a vampire lord, and i turn back to human form, im not a vampire anymore... And it happens every time im turning into vampire lord.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

ask in the conversion tracking thread: maybe others have already converted some, maybe they can tell why it doesn't work... But ask a bit more specific....

That is a fair point. The issue with the BDO pack is that when looking at certain items from it in the inventory it just crashes the game.

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

That is a fair point. The issue with the BDO pack is that when looking at certain items from it in the inventory it just crashes the game.

Where is BDO?

If it crashes every time you look at an item then it's probably a bad texture or mesh for that item. Did you convert all those files? Does NifScan-ing everything in the mod show any problems?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Where is BDO?

If it crashes every time you look at an item then it's probably a bad texture or mesh for that item. Did you convert all those files? Does NifScan-ing everything in the mod show any problems?

I haven't tried. As you might've guessed I'm not so good at converting and don't know much about mods in general. Sorry, gonna try NifScan-ing now, never heard of it before now.