New to modding, looking for a set up!

jakyo9

Hey folks. I am not very experienced with modding and was hoping someone would be willing to send me a list of mods they use, as well as a screenshot of how their game looks!
The main things im looking for is a mod to make NPC's look better, the usual adult mods (Nude mod with physics mods, some mods that enable sex and the like, etc.), maybe some mods for making the world look better, and maybe other misc things that ya'll like yourselves! Every time i try modding myself i seem to mess something up, so i thinm starting with someone elses set up would be good til i figure out more about modding in general! Pre-emptive thanks to anyone willing to lend a hand! <3

Welcome to the site.  Fortunately for you, we can do everything you have asked.

Unfortunately, we can't begin to do it until you tell us what game you are talking about. 

We are good, but not that good! :classic_biggrin:

Please open a new thread in the specific game section of the game you are interested in and clearly identify that game.

Example, if you are talking about Skyrim, then you'd open a thread here:  https://www.loverslab.com/forum/23-skyrim-general-discussion/

Archived