Milk Armor

The Matrix Prime

Would someone mind making a larger breast size of this mod? Super Silly or CHSBHC. Or point me to an existing one, I've looked but can't find anything.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2898400-1-1.html

On a side note, I'd like to see those panties turned into a thong/g-string and a script that adds a bottle of milk once a day if you are wearing the torso piece - but that's all extra, a larger chest size alone would be awesome!

Thanks

how about this? Its not like in the picture but it almost look a like' date=' and in CHSBHC ready.

NiuNiu armor

I think you might be missing the main difference between the two mods though. Niuniu might look better(a lot really), but the one OP wants has something we all want. PORTABLE MILKERS! =D

how about this? Its not like in the picture but it almost look a like' date=' and in CHSBHC ready.

NiuNiu armor

I think you might be missing the main difference between the two mods though. Niuniu might look better(a lot really), but the one OP wants has something we all want. PORTABLE MILKERS! =D

yeah I just know that from WIP lactation mod, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived