[REQUEST] Better Facelight Controls

Well, I've searched and searched and I just don't think what I'm looking for exists.  So I'm asking one of the talented modders here perhaps to take up my challenge.

I've used both Facelight and Facelight Plus.  While I like their general purpose I have to admit that the quality of the light and the extremely limited user control is frustrating.  The color temperature of the light is too yellowish orange for my tastes, and aside from the "dark" and "bright" selections, there isn't a way to set the intensity of the light to a level I want. 

I'd love for somebody to make a mod that would allow the user the ability to change the intensity and color temperature of the facelight using sliders via the MCM menu.  I'm not talking just a few pre-programmed, generic points like "off/dark/bright" options like FL+ has.  I mean the ability to set the intensity and color temperature (a.k.a. "kelvin rating") to any point on a scale and spectrum the user wants.

Is this even possible?

Archived