which EP makes the sims 3 run really laggy?

I've noticed when you play the sims 3 without any EP the game really runs smoothly without any leg issues but when you start adding all the EP's the game runs start to run slower and more leggy and my PC has nothing to do with it I have 980ti, i7-4790k, 16gb RAM and a Samsung SSD so I'm 100% that one of the EP's is causing this issues any idea specifically which one?

I noticed serious lag-spikes with the 'exoctic islands' (I don't know the english name, so literal translation) expansion
caused by the moving npc houses, and the navmeshing of the water and stuff like that (so it only lags on the world that comes with this expansion)

I don't have any lag on any other world
and I'm running it on my pretty old pc with a 1050ti, i5-3330, 8GB (ddr3) RAM, and the game is on a 1TB HDD

also I'm running the game in highest settings* on 1920x1080 resolution

* except for reflections (turned these off)
* and shadows (on medium)

also, I got the world from that expansion to lag only like once in 3 simdays for 30 sec or so with a couple mods that cleanup the world (removes cars that npcs parked and didn't pickup on leaving, teleporting sims that are stuck for a while and keep sending error messages to the game, etc.)

I think Pets causes most of lags , because it generates not only home pets, but also wild animals/birds and etc. 

The second expansion I guess Seasons, but only if you use weather in your game, it could be easily turned off in settings.

But even after uninstalling/disabling these two using "SimGameSelector", the game still doesn't run that smoothly as it would have run without all EPs. Unfortunately each Sims 3 EP adds some unique feature to the game play, for example Seasons adds Online Dating, other expansions add more cool features. So if you want specific feature, you should have that EP installed. I simply hate this EA policy, they threat gamers like money bags and do not care about quality of their products, same situation happens with their Battlefield franchise, there are so good maps to play in BF EPs, but nobody plays them, because most people don't have all EPs.

I wish someone could make a mod for Sims 3, so all essential gameplay features from EPs will be available(and configurable) in base game without tons of other content that slows down the game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Island Paradise used to be a complete disaster for me.
Became unplayable very quickly.

Pets has its issues with wild animals spawning inside buildings very sometimes.
And some Sims like to take their puppies to places they are unable to leave (puppies can't go up/down stairs). They become unroutable which causes lag.
Show Time tends to become laggy for me.

I can advise using Ellacharmed's fixed worlds. Reduces routing issues. 
https://ellacharmed.wordpress.com/category/world-fixes-2/

I used to play with all EPs active, but my experience is that my games run much smoother with only 4 or 5 EPs and let's say 2 stuff packs active.

Building a 'ridiculously' nice PC is also good.

I recently built an upgraded PC and my game is running almost (still ''almost'' !) laggyless, lagless, without lag.
Your pc is also nice tho.
Intel Core i5, 16GB, GTX 1080. With SSD is what i'm on now. It can always be more over the top, but i'm very happy with this one and it fits my budget as poor salary slave.
My previous PC was on AMD somethingsomething, 8 GB and a GTX 970.
I would like to put Island Paradise to the test on this new one very soon.

PS
I'm always surprised when i watch old YouTube Let's Play videos that run smooth like butter.

Archived