Game Idea

Wink3319

first of all i think is a boring concept ,   or should i say is  a very normal concept as many game is almost the same. nothing is new. 

so how can other help you?  and do you know how to make it?  because no one is going to make it for you . 

The reason, I am posting here is because I cannot do it myself. I was actually hoping that somebody would make a game like that for me. I am not looking for a free ride. Maybe I can find a reasonable deal with somebody. I did want to see, if somebody would like to work on a concept like this or help me get a start on how to go about it.

If there are many games out there that are almost the same, can you point me to some of them? Which games feature such a story line or similar? 

for game that is alike, there are some part of the feature and story are alike to other game.  by that i mean is not 1 game  that is similar,

as for making the game, unless you are rich , i don't think you can pay or trade with any one or group of people to work for you for free.

people may help you but they will not make it for you

so the  only way   is that you have to do it your self, so what skill set you have ?

Well, you are right: There are different games from which I took away some aspects to go into this game. Myself, I like strategy games. I don't like action games so much. So, I want this to be a strategy game. And, I want it to be an erotic game (I guess I wouldn't be posting here if that weren't the case). My fetish is lezdom, so that is what I am looking for, I guess. Basically, the confrontational part of the game should be erotic and quite rough in nature. This combination I couldn't find anywhere yet. That is why I am thinking about doing something.

Skill-wise: I don't offer that much. I am familiar with Unity. I think, I can implement the game logic using c#. I have trouble with creating the animations though. I don't have the characters nor the animations to go with it. So at least, I am looking for help for that. I don't have any graphical talents to speak off. When it comes to trading: I don't have anything to trade, but I can invest some money. But quite frankly, I don't have any idea how much that would cost. So this is where I stand right now.

8 hours ago, Wink3319 said:

Well, you are right: There are different games from which I took away some aspects to go into this game. Myself, I like strategy games. I don't like action games so much. So, I want this to be a strategy game. And, I want it to be an erotic game (I guess I wouldn't be posting here if that weren't the case). My fetish is lezdom, so that is what I am looking for, I guess. Basically, the confrontational part of the game should be erotic and quite rough in nature. This combination I couldn't find anywhere yet. That is why I am thinking about doing something.

Skill-wise: I don't offer that much. I am familiar with Unity. I think, I can implement the game logic using c#. I have trouble with creating the animations though. I don't have the characters nor the animations to go with it. So at least, I am looking for help for that. I don't have any graphical talents to speak off. When it comes to trading: I don't have anything to trade, but I can invest some money. But quite frankly, I don't have any idea how much that would cost. So this is where I stand right now.

how familiar are you with unity?  for me i am familiar with unreal, and i am able to make a game in unreal. so are you that familiar with unity that you can make a game out with it?

you have to choose your engine wise  , unity got it pro, but is hard to import the model, animation and render a good model.

and you may want to just buy model and animation from the shop.

3 hours ago, kinre said:

how familiar are you with unity?  for me i am familiar with unreal, and i am able to make a game in unreal. so are you that familiar with unity that you can make a game out with it?

you have to choose your engine wise  , unity got it pro, but is hard to import the model, animation and render a good model.

and you may want to just buy model and animation from the shop.

Actually, I looked at both. I am no expert by any stretch. I also stumbled accross the import and utilization of models and animations. In fact, this is where I got the biggest issues with. I haven't found good models to begin with and no animations whatsoever. Also, I didn't find a suitable tool to make my own animations. The animations that can be found on stores and the like aren't helpful for my puposes. What I do like about Unity is the documentation and the tutorial material. It makes me feel comfortable that I can find well explained how-to-steps to implement the basic game logic and the fighting mechanism and so on. But clearly, I am struggeling with the models and the animation. As long as I don't get that figured out it is too big a gap for me to proceed. With unreal, I have a tough time, because the documentation is not as comfortable. So it is harder for me. I also haven't found the riht models or animations for this engine either yet.

41 minutes ago, SmartCS said:

Sounds like fun :smiley: We're going to launch some adult themed tutorials for rigging & 3D animation, C# scripting, Unity and so on in 2018 - if that's something you're interested in watching / learning then please let us know. Specifically what components of game making is most important to you - www.cupboardslaves.com

Hi - I looked at your site. I would be very interested in such a tutorial. I will keep watching your aite to follow-up on the progress.

3 hours ago, Wink3319 said:

Actually, I looked at both. I am no expert by any stretch. I also stumbled accross the import and utilization of models and animations. In fact, this is where I got the biggest issues with. I haven't found good models to begin with and no animations whatsoever. Also, I didn't find a suitable tool to make my own animations. The animations that can be found on stores and the like aren't helpful for my puposes. What I do like about Unity is the documentation and the tutorial material. It makes me feel comfortable that I can find well explained how-to-steps to implement the basic game logic and the fighting mechanism and so on. But clearly, I am struggeling with the models and the animation. As long as I don't get that figured out it is too big a gap for me to proceed. With unreal, I have a tough time, because the documentation is not as comfortable. So it is harder for me. I also haven't found the riht models or animations for this engine either yet.

i find that the unity is hard to make a game if you have no ideal coding, which i don't.

unreal is alot more easy to understand the logic , and the animation import and coding is more easy .

as a artist is alot more easy to use unreal then unity.

i understand about the documentation of unreal, but you shouldn't  just base on the documentation only .

and if you game need good render , unity will be hard to render a good model.

you are not the first person that want to make a game that find that unity look easy to learn, and i always say that unreal is more easy to make a game then unity. ( again unless you are good with coding, you will not find unity is easy. )

so if you want to find a artist to help you, you may want to use unreal.

2 hours ago, Wink3319 said:

Hi - I looked at your site. I would be very interested in such a tutorial. I will keep watching your aite to follow-up on the progress.

Great :smiley: Please stay in touch and I'll make sure we will get that out to you and the public. We're working to complete a playable tutorial soon so the first instalment will be how to create the elements that went into making it. 

In the meantime, check this out - this isn't from me but is a pretty good introduction to what we call 'Inverse Kinematics' / 'Rigging' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-b0Q9_ECaI don't let it intimidate you, once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy. If you have any questions, please ask me. 6 min here is worth about 2 weeks of a paid course.

Archived