Game crashing just outside of Whiterun

shadow866

Hello.

Alright so i noticed in my log that im getting some stacks. Might be using to many script heavy mods but anyways.

As soon as i get close to the areas outside the City of Whiterun i crash on the same exact spot everytime. And i crash nowhere else.

So here is my log if anyone could figure out why its happening. Shoutif you need more information.

Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log

On 16/02/2018 at 12:45 PM, shadow866 said:

Alright so i noticed in my log that im getting some stacks. Might be using to many script heavy mods but anyways.

As soon as i get close to the areas outside the City of Whiterun i crash on the same exact spot everytime.

This zone is well known to be one of those whose main concern is to be able to generate ctd when players have a configuration of mods that are very demanding in terms of memory resources.
See if you do not have a mod editing this area that requires a rearrangement in your mod load order and/or that conflicts with another mod.

Archived