Install help?

Thej2222

So, this is a tad embarrassing but here it goes. Normally, I've installed loverslab and all the requirements multiple times over the last few years (Mostly) without too many issues, or finding them and fixing things in time with some online looking. However, THIS TIME, I've messed up badly and could use some help.

Long story made short, I went about downloading my normal mods, CBBE, XP 32 skeleton, many of the niche mods for sexlab, SOS, blah, blah. My first issue was that, all of the animals were random boxes with exclamation marks, which showed I messed up the install process of meshes and all. So, I went about hours trying to fix it, tried installing a TBBP update mod that claimed it was simultaneously built to be compatible for CBBE, but only worked "exclusively" for TBBP to see if that worked, (Stupid idea, I know.) and messed up all NPC textures, making all races look like boxes with exclamation marks.

So then, I tried uninstalling joys of perspective and re-installing everything to see if that helped stability, and it left me with more broken icons, and the complete inability to move accurately, or possibly at all in first person view, and while functioning perfectly in third person, doesn't let me use commands with E or move appropriately in first person. Also, animations have stopped working entirely, as characters only move in a T form, and whenever I fix one problem, the other comes back.

So, the final straw was, I "completely reinstalled," added the mods in the order of XP32 skeleton, Sexlab, SOS, CBBE, and all their requirements, and NOW, the game crashed instantly when I choose a female character, and, "despite" my completely clean total uninstallation/reinstallation, first person view is still broken, and I'm not even sure how that even works out. I'm normally pretty self sufficient with modding, but this time, some help would be "very" much appreciated to anyone that can help, or offer advice on proper install order/how to delete bad files when even a full uninstallation didn't delete the corrupted data. At this point, all my attempts to fix it are just digging the hole deeper. 

Without a list of mods, it's kind of like taking a stab in the dark.

You've definitely got some animation and asset issues.  Did you remember to run FNIS?  Are you using a mod manager?  

Random boxes with exclamation points means the asset is missing or in the wrong place.   "T" pose means the animations are not installed correctly or are in the wrong place.

What version of XPS32 are you using?

Need more info.

That sounds like a nightmare. 

As to the problem, I agree with the above posts, and I also offer this: at this point, you can either spend countless hours backtracking, fixing the errors, and trying to get things right, or you can take this opportunity to restore your Skyrim install to its base files (via Steam), remove all mods, and start anew with a mod manager. 

When I install anything that requires SexLab, I ensure the groundwork files are in place first.  Skeleton, meshes, textures, HDT, FNIS, USLEEP, LOOT, and so on.  When those installs are stable, and only when I know I can start the game without issues, I will move on to anything involving SexLab. 

I hope I've helped in some regard.  Good luck!

Thank you for all the helpful advice everyone. Luckily, I managed to get things somewhat stable, other than I'm back to square one with my original problem, but with abit of progress. So, the skeleton I'm using is XPMSE, and the primary issue is that creature models effected by the creature mods are still rendering as the exclamation boxes, though, after downloading a separate mesh for dogs and wolves, those work functionally. The thing is, I swear I downloaded all the resources appropriately, and believe the mods are in the proper order. Currently the mods that would be effecting creatures, in order, are...

SOS (I think that effects them.)
More Nasty Critters
Sexlab Nude Creatures
Sexlab Nude Creatures DB
Sexlab Nude Creatures DG
Hentai Creatures
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2

That said, are the meshes and skins found elsewhere than these mods, or have I simply been installing them incorrectly? Thanks again for the help and assistance.

1 hour ago, Thej2222 said:

Thank you for all the helpful advice everyone. Luckily, I managed to get things somewhat stable, other than I'm back to square one with my original problem, but with abit of progress. So, the skeleton I'm using is XPMSE, and the primary issue is that creature models effected by the creature mods are still rendering as the exclamation boxes, though, after downloading a separate mesh for dogs and wolves, those work functionally. The thing is, I swear I downloaded all the resources appropriately, and believe the mods are in the proper order. Currently the mods that would be effecting creatures, in order, are...

SOS (I think that effects them.)
More Nasty Critters
Sexlab Nude Creatures
Sexlab Nude Creatures DB
Sexlab Nude Creatures DG
Hentai Creatures
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2

That said, are the meshes and skins found elsewhere than these mods, or have I simply been installing them incorrectly? Thanks again for the help and assistance.

SOS = males get naughty bits

MNC = that is an older version of it, you can stay with it if you want, or you can check this guide out (it may help)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Skyrim Immersive Creatures do not have naughty bits on their own, but i believe there are patches for them (check the above linked guide)

Archived