riffsandskulls

this is the problem yesterday i was playing with some cool mods, but this morning the mods from some customs are  not available in the game looks like unmoded slot but the mods are in the autolink proper folder, this happens only with some mods not all of them and i didnt changed anything on the autolink folder to make screw this, is the mod not the folder bacause if i change the mod to another slot the game recognizes all the other mods in that slot i dont know what is happening

13 hours ago, riffsandskulls said:

this is the problem yesterday i was playing with some cool mods, but this morning the mods from some customs are  not available in the game looks like unmoded slot but the mods are in the autolink proper folder, this happens only with some mods not all of them and i didnt changed anything on the autolink folder to make screw this, is the mod not the folder bacause if i change the mod to another slot the game recognizes all the other mods in that slot i dont know what is happening

Do you have no point on the keyboard?
So it is impossible to read and understand something. :frown:

Check, maybe you have viruses? If there are no viruses, then reinstall the Autolink, this should help, but if it does not help, then you should probably replace the game.exe or launcher.

Archived