any no-hand magic mod beside Magic Nipple and BWitch ?

hi folk

Im looking for any no-hand magic casting mod I could use when playing with hand restricting Devious Device items,

but other than Magic Nipple and BWitch

I dont want to use Magic Nipple because it requires some custom skeleton and I dont want to touch anything at my current skeleton, as im pretty sure it will break half a millions thing in all my other mods chain and it's a major pain in the ass to get everything working correctly,

and latest version of BWitch is annoying because I have to manually set and unset the casting key to link them to my mouses buttons everytime Im wearing and removing hand restricting Devious Device, which get rapidly annoying.

(older version of BWitch is completly broken so reverting the version is out of question)

any suggestion?

thanks for any help you can provide

18 minutes ago, permidion said:

I dont want to use Magic Nipple because it requires some custom skeleton and I dont want to touch anything at my current skeleton, as im pretty sure it will break half a millions thing in all my other mods chain and it's a major pain in the ass to get everything working correctly,

What custom skeleton are you using?  The gold standard in Skyrim is XPMSE, which has support for Magic Nipple already.  You'd just need to re-install XPMSE with the Magic Nipple option selected, then make sure to re-run FNIS.

2 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

What custom skeleton are you using?  The gold standard in Skyrim is XPMSE, which has support for Magic Nipple already.  You'd just need to re-install XPMSE with the Magic Nipple option selected, then make sure to re-run FNIS.

and enable it in racemenu under the magic tab. 0=>1

15 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

13 hours ago, Mauler158 said:

and enable it in racemenu under the magic tab. 0=>1

the magic nipple page say:

"3.Install MagicNippleSkeleton.7z, overwrite if asked. "

that's what I wanted to avoid,

but you seem to say I dont have to do that by simply re-installing XPMSE with the Magic Nipple option,

I will try that

thank you

Archived