Bad followers disapiered

Hello. Need help to find old followers or change attitude of existed. Before reinstall skyrim on new mashine i had 2 followers whitch, i think so, were belonged to bandit faction a bit. If my PC unequip weapon for moment they always atacked her by deviously helpless mod. In all other ways they were normal followers. I and my PC loved them very much and now are feeling lonly without them(((

They were standart follower girls in Riften Bee inn, dont remember names, one has black hair, another yellow-red. I think i have them on my hard drive but for now 900+ followers are in my game and still dont find them (stupidly all the time downloaded and stored all pretty girls there and on nexus). I am tired of installing and merging and beging for help.

1. If someone know them give me their names or some info to find their file.

2. If someone know how to edit any follower attitude to their state please help (i have tess5edit only).

And if someone know how to make any follower even more funny please write mod quickly))

Finally i found them. They are Freyja and Morrigan from nexus mod 80115. But cant find where is their behavior from. In esp they are ally to PC and no agressive factions presents, one package is inside, but it is more like sandbox. Want to understand. They rape PC any time she is without weapon, being hired as followers or not, same as any bandits. In any other situations they are normal.

8 hours ago, crococat said:

Finally i found them. They are Freyja and Morrigan from nexus mod 80115. But cant find where is their behavior from. In esp they are ally to PC and no agressive factions presents, one package is inside, but it is more like sandbox. Want to understand. They rape PC any time she is without weapon, being hired as followers or not, same as any bandits. In any other situations they are normal.

A mod here on lovers lab lets you change faction ect... called sexlife ....another one that does this is on the nexus called  "followers live" both are great mods

WOODSMAN30, it is not solution, i can change any factions of any npc ingame, but it dont make same result. In fact they are not belong to any hostile faction, making this leads to confrontations with other npcs. It is strange becouse no scripts are attached. The source may be very simple but i am just sily user.

6 hours ago, crococat said:

WOODSMAN30, it is not solution, i can change any factions of any npc ingame, but it dont make same result. In fact they are not belong to any hostile faction, making this leads to confrontations with other npcs. It is strange becouse no scripts are attached. The source may be very simple but i am just sily user.

Whoa settle down.. noted.. good luck

Archived