Proper setup for SLAL objects?

I have some problems with furnitures from SLAL packs, some are missing, others too small... i'm not sure how to fix that. Should i merge them via any tool? If so, which tool and a detailed explenation would be great, i have Tes5edit but did never anything else than cleaning the DLCs.

If that not the way or not enough, any special install or load order?

This is what it currently looks like:Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.3b28c036a45e6341c35ca00ad4313a5a.jpg

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Should i merge them via any tool? 

I'd say not necessary, most are just a simple plugin contain animated object with very small chance to interfere with another mod unless there is a similiar ID (should be unique) for certain animated object from another mod (conflict) but that is unlikely and i believe author/creator aware of that. 

which tool and a detailed explenation would be great, 

TESVSnip or wyre bash, i prefer TESVsnip, since i used to merge with that (just armors and weapon though).

any special install or load order?

As i mentioned above, as long there there are no ID similarity any load order will do, but if there is, than you'll have a conflict. You can check it with all that plugin loaded with tes5edit, there should be a message if there is a conflict between plugins.  

I have some problems with furnitures from SLAL packs, some are missing, others too small...

Reasons for missing :

- Model/Meshes is not installed / folder or file named wrong (wrong folder) / plugin that contain the object is not loaded. 1st, and 3rd is most likely, so check it or reinstall. 

- Somehow tweaked/reset the FNIS parameter text or simple typo with the object ID (should be the same ID as it set in the plugin). Reinstall would fix that.  

Reasons for too small :

...hmm, okay this one new...you're saying the object somehow become smaller, never got that before ...could you elaborate more, some pictures maybe.

As far as i can tell no meshes are missing or in wrong folders since i had them working with the same installation but less mods, it's rather due to conflicts but i have no clue how to check that with Tes5edit. Even less how to change it.

What about the animations with hte missing furnitures, can you tell which animation is ?  

Archived