Sex toys. Help

izzy216

1 hour ago, izzy216 said:

I have the anamation to use them but I can’t find them. What do I need to download to get them.  Please help. 

Hi!

If you check out the link to animations in my signature, you'll find a bunch of toys linked on my page with some instructions on usage,

The pages of the toys themselves will also have details of where to find it in your game, CAS or build mode.

15 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi!

If you check out the link to animations in my signature, you'll find a bunch of toys linked on my page with some instructions on usage,

The pages of the toys themselves will also have details of where to find it in your game, CAS or build mode.

Thanks so much!! 

No problem, 

If the animation you want to use is one of mine, it should have a note of what is required to use it and also a link provided,

If it's from another author, their page should also have some instructions,

Which animation are you trying to use?

8 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

No problem, 

If the animation you want to use is one of mine, it should have a note of what is required to use it and also a link provided,

If it's from another author, their page should also have some instructions,

Which animation are you trying to use?

I am using one of yours.  Thank you by the way, it’s really cool.   Is it the tong lollipop link? 

29 minutes ago, izzy216 said:

I am using one of yours.  Thank you by the way, it’s really cool.   Is it the tong lollipop link? 

Your welcome! :classic_biggrin:thanks!

It will be found in rings category once you download and install it, that accessory should be possible to download directly from the page

1 hour ago, izzy216 said:

It doesn’t work. It disappears when she goes to use it.   Thanks for all your help! 

It shouldn't disappear unless maybe you have settings to remove entire outfit, I've not had this issue before,

The clothing should disappear but accessory should stay in place,

During the animation, try clicking the sim and choose wicked, then choose outfit and select it, hopefully it may help

5 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It shouldn't disappear unless maybe you have settings to remove entire outfit, I've not had this issue before,

The clothing should disappear but accessory should stay in place,

During the animation, try clicking the sim and choose wicked, then choose outfit and select it, hopefully it may help

Ok I’ll try that.   Do you mind if I ask you something else?  

5 minutes ago, izzy216 said:

so i downloaded other dildos to and I cant get her to go and pick it up. I click the dildo and it just brings me to setting.  Is there something have to enable or download?

It depends on which dildos you try to use,

The double dildo I've used is an Accessory and needs to be part of an outfit slot,  there's a deco version of this same toy but I chose the accessories as it can be used for beds and sofas,

The realistic suction cup dildo from Noir has some animations available if you have my animations package and also some by Zorak too,

Basically, any toys you want to use would have to have animations specifically made them installed in your mods folder first and these will be the ones linked on the animators pages

6 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It depends on which dildos you try to use,

The double dildo I've used is an Accessory and needs to be part of an outfit slot,  there's a deco version of this same toy but I chose the accessories as it can be used for beds and sofas,

The realistic suction cup dildo from Noir has some animations available if you have my animations package and also some by Zorak too,

Basically, any toys you want to use would have to have animations specifically made them installed in your mods folder first and these will be the ones linked on the animators pages

i have the Noir dildos and with your animations and zorak!

Ok, 

This shouldn't need anything to be enabled to work once it's been placed from build mode, unless using a male sim and gender restrictions need removing,

It's worth checking to make sure that you don't have my file duplicated too as this will stop animations from showing,

If you have anything from Pandora Sims or any other source try deleting these as it's all copies of animation files from this site,

18 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Ok, 

This shouldn't need anything to be enabled to work once it's been placed from build mode, unless using a male sim and gender restrictions need removing,

It's worth checking to make sure that you don't have my file duplicated too as this will stop animations from showing,

If you have anything from Pandora Sims or any other source try deleting these as it's all copies of animation files from this site,

ok, I'lll look into it. Thank you so much, how can I repay you for helping me out.   

• 1 year later...

Archived