Player Headtracking

Trykz

Posted this in the non-adult section a bit ago, but I guess it's a little slow there atm:

Found this neat little mod just posted a bit ago on Nexus:

Player Headtracking

But in typical Nextard site fashion, I'm getting some stupid error about 50 downloads or something, despite the fact I never downloaded the latest version.

Any chance someone could pop this onto Mediafire for me?

TIA,

Trykz

Still need a Mediafire link for the 1.3 version if someone could be so kind.

Thanks,

Trykz

I have it' date=' but give me a time, I dont have a storage account....

edit:

Nexus

MediaFire

Awesome!

Thank you very much :)

I had the 1.2 version, but deleted it after it was reportedly bugged with ranged weapons. Then when I tried to get 1.3, I got the stupid message saying something about not being able to download it more than 50 times LOL

Anyhoo, thank you again :D

Trykz

Awesome!

Thank you very much :)

I had the 1.2 version' date=' but deleted it after it was reportedly bugged with ranged weapons. Then when I tried to get 1.3, I got the stupid message saying something about not being able to download it more than 50 times LOL

Anyhoo, thank you again :D

Trykz

[/quote']

you're welcome :D

Deleted the MediaFire link, because you already have the mod, and I think I gotta respect the original author. Just tell me if someone need that mod, and you cant get it from nexus.

Archived