CbbeHDT body and racemenu hands not connecting

I'm having problems with getting CBBE(HDT) and racemenu to work together, whenever i use the sliders in racemenu it creates a gap in between my arm and hand... and i dont know how to fix it

I've tryed reinstalling all the mods, doing batchpatches, downloading cbbe hand mods

I don't have anything that's overwriting the XP32
I've got HDT physics mod and the only mod that's overwriting them is the XP32 (i have tryed leting HDT physics to overwrite XP32 but it does not help)

i don't know what more info you need... but help would be appreciated

Make sure to build your hands and feet in bodyslide the same way you did the body, use same preset and make sure racemenu morphs checked on. This will create the information for the racemenu sliders to morph the hands and feet the same as the body, installing other hand and feet mesh afterwards will break this as the data must be associated with the mesh created by bodyslide and for the preset you used.

12 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Make sure to build your hands and feet in bodyslide the same way you did the body, use same preset and make sure racemenu morphs checked on. This will create the information for the racemenu sliders to morph the hands and feet the same as the body, installing other hand and feet mesh afterwards will break this as the data must be associated with the mesh created by bodyslide and for the preset you used.

I have "CBBE Feet" in the slider but not hands... I read somewhere that the hands are a part of the body or something... and this is why i think the feet is ok but the hands are the part that bugging.
I got the morph on.

35 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Right, that was the hand mod that i was talking about... I'll try again just to be sure it does not work

Nope, did not work... im going to experement and try to make my own hands and see if i can make them morph or work with the slider

the weird thing is that I can make the body how ever I want in the studio, but when  i touch the race menu slider it makes that gap

so I guess that something with racemenu somehow.

Archived