diffrence between ap,asx and mini lovers

squall1151

I' date='v been trying to get ap,asx and mini lovers mod to play together

but i keep reading mixed comments on it working

and not working.

I,m also wondering whats the difference between ap,asx and mini lovers

[/quote']

Check out them on skyrimnexus, check out the thread on LL here about Japanese modders and sex animations.

Long story short:

AP - you can have sex with NPCs in a immersion-wise manner (you can be a whore offering your service basically)

ASX - you can either cast sex animation spells on yourself or on an NPC to have sex with your PC (2 actor animation - 1st PC, 2nd NPC)

Mini Lovers - you cast a spell that allows you to engage in an intercourse between you and an NPC (now has behavioral stuff implemented like rape when your health drops to a certain % during combat and NPCs stalking other NPCs)

ASX has more fluid animation then AP, but it pretty much just does the job of Mini-Lovers on a more minor scale. As said above, AP has it set up somewhat-immersively, but animations are pretty stiff. Plus, ASX is more or less dormant, and I think AP was updated just this weekend.

EDIT: Looked on the ASX post, turns out that the description was updated earlier today, but it's been 1.6 since mid-summer.

I haven't used ML, but I use AP and it works rather well now (current version). I recently started and new game and installed ASX (and FNIS of course). ASX continually crashed on me no matter what I did. The last time I had it working, I had FNIS 2.1, AP 1.9, and ASX 1.6 (yes, all 3) working. But this was when Skyrim was still at 1.5. With the 2 updates to Skyrim and ONLY ASX installed (again with FNIS 3.1.1), ASX kept crashing when attempting sex. I uninstalled ASX and installed AP - no problems at all (crashing anyways, still some bugs). JoshNZ seems to be able to put in time on it now. roc (rainofchaos) seems to be out of contact at the moment with ASX. ASX was looking promising, but he hasn't posted any news there in 3+ weeks now. Hopefully he can get ASX current with Skyrim and FNIS (and put the brothel mods out).

Archived