Searching for pregnancy clothing replacers

So I've recently learned the vanilla armor and clothing replacer I've been using isn't pregnancy scaling, and Gullu's PSVAC replacer isn't bodyslide compatible.  All I want is a bodyslide ready vanilla replacer that will show pregnancy bellies.  The only ones I've found so far are skimpy replacers.  Is one of these already in circulation?  The alternative is I learn outfit studio and make them myself since it's apparently an easy program to figure out, I'm just lazy and would rather find someone else who's already done the work for me before I actually do something for myself.

I had this problem for awhile too, there isn't any pregnancy specific clothing that supports bodyslide that I have been able to find. What I was able to do though is when I batch built my clothing I made sure to check build morphs. This should generate a bunch of .tri files along with the nifs.

Then depending on which pregnancy mod you are using (not sure maybe all of them have this) there should be a option on how you want pregnancy scaling to work. You will want to change it from NiOverride or skeleton or whatever it is using, to Bodymorph. As long as your clothing supports the pregnancy belly slider then it should now show the belly and you can still use your current bodyslide shape.

I'm currently using fertility mode mod with OCR+Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided and this method is working for me. Hope this helps

• 2 years later...
On 2/9/2018 at 3:31 AM, Just Checking said:

So I've recently learned the vanilla armor and clothing replacer I've been using isn't pregnancy scaling, and Gullu's PSVAC replacer isn't bodyslide compatible.  All I want is a bodyslide ready vanilla replacer that will show pregnancy bellies.  The only ones I've found so far are skimpy replacers.  Is one of these already in circulation?  The alternative is I learn outfit studio and make them myself since it's apparently an easy program to figure out, I'm just lazy and would rather find someone else who's already done the work for me before I actually do something for myself.

have you had any luck?

27 minutes ago, KIZA_warship said:

have you had any luck?

Check Kuroyami's post a few above this one, those clothes worked.  Since this was over two years ago I don't remember what other problems it was I was having with bodyslide, but it must not have been too serious if my caveman brain evolved only for simple wood and stone tools could figure it out.

2 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Check Kuroyami's post a few above this one, those clothes worked.  Since this was over two years ago I don't remember what other problems it was I was having with bodyslide, but it must not have been too serious if my caveman brain evolved only for simple wood and stone tools could figure it out.

thank you i have been searching high and low for months