About this hair...

ohanachan

post-88091-1359787870637_thumb.jpgI believe it's possible to remove the built in cap right? by remodeling the hair's mesh? :o but I don't know how to...,anyone who do modding?? please? I think it'll look good without the hat anyone who agrees to that? :P since the hat does not look good on some armors and can you please teach me on how to mod voice files? in a simple way? since I want to make my own custom files and when done i'll share it ,

sorry for asking a lot :D

-Thanks

i tried to work with it but it appears that the author has put no hair under the hat ' date=' i moved and scaled some vertices but there are some problems such as the skull showing and the forehead looking too big :(

[/quote']

oh I see =O thanks for trying it though :o

I thought there was a hair underneath that's why I'm hoping about it but turns out that the creator didn't put one but well it's okay at least you guys tried ^^ I appreciate your efforts

Thank you ^^~!

• 5 months later...

attachicon.gif201209/post_88091_1346682947_f2c541be5a6314f64864d3d68db83e0c.attachI believe it's possible to remove the built in cap right? by remodeling the hair's mesh? :o but I don't know how to...,anyone who do modding?? please? I think it'll look good without the hat anyone who agrees to that? :P since the hat does not look good on some armors and can you please teach me on how to mod voice files? in a simple way? since I want to make my own custom files and when done i'll share it ,

sorry for asking a lot :D

-Thanks

I would like to do the same request with some more input addition,

I have pinpointed the source of this hair before its top was cut and hat was placed. Its a sims hair.

here is the link :

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/steps-hairstyle-female-%2Afree%2A/id/1124188/

below in attachment is the exact hairpack as intact.

If anyone can convert it this we will be thankful

Cazy_Hairmesh26b_STEPS_af.rar

Archived