Batman Arkham Knight Error

Sneaksmile

Hello. I need help, my game can no longer start ... appears an error that says '' Batman Arkham Knight stops working ... Windows will close the program and tell you if there is a solution '' ... just that without further explanation ... I mean nothing more, absolutely nothing more, not even a name of the error or the cause appears ... I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but the problem persists ... I just stop playing for a month and now it does not start! I had already got 65 percent of the main story ... HELP!!  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:   

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 6:53 PM, Sladen2019 said:

I did abit of Googling for this and the best I found is a Steam forum post with numerous things to try. Most of the stuff you have probably done already, but worth checking out.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/405691491106183904/

Thank you :face_bear: 

I had already tried some 'solutions' that are written there. Although the game still does not work   :bawling:

But I discovered something ... The game runs perfect if I launch it from a different Windows user ... I mean ... if I create a new user in Windows and launch the game from that user ... the game runs as it did before ... I mean ... perfectly ... but only once in each new Windows user, after closing the game and reopening it, it no longer loads. So fucking crazy! :confounded:

Archived