Need help With Screenshoot

Sometimes it won't work on certain video cards.

Or maybe your print screen key is misaligned or something.

You could always use a program like Fraps to take screenshots instead, I use it since Oblivion doesn't save it's screenshot index after a crash.

Screenshot, as in just still-frame images and not movie capturing?

Then, honestly, it should be just as easy as:

1) Go into your My Games\Oblivion folder

2) Open up oblivion.ini

3) Rename bAllowScreenShot=0 to bAllowScreenShot=1

4) Save the file, load up the game, and hit the PrtScn button on your keyboard

All screenshots will automatically be saved in your Oblivion folder under Program Files.

Precisely, i changes those lines and saves. still unable to take SS. My [Prt scrn] Keyboard buttons works fine.

Wait, do i have to change this line:

iScreenShotIndex=0

to

iScreenShotIndex=1

------------------------

I use to take a lot of screenshoots back in the old days. it strange, it won't work this time. If i'm not mistaken, it was nehrim that updates most of the default setting fix and bugs.

I'll get FRAP as advised. =_= Not sure if i want to install Nehrim for the second time.

I can't take screenshots with my game either if I have HDR lighting enabled. Try turning that off and see if it works.

Anyway' date=' I just use Fraps now to take screenshots.. it's so much easier :P

[/quote']

AH IC... *RUNS OBLIVION.

BRB ASAP.

IT WORKS~!!! thanks everyone! XD