Could you please create a costume for Hitomi where she wears a high waist tight jeans with her default tank top? I would be so glad to se her like this:)

Here's a link to a mod that's almost exactly what you asked for:

https://repinscourge.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Mod-Hitomi-DOAD-DOA4-686175420

Here's a link to a really good website for finding DOA mods without begging:

https://www.google.com/

Here's a link to a program that will let you make them yourself with only a few clicks:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64357-lr-photo-studio/

Have a nice day.

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, awkwardcultism said:

Here's a link to a mod that's almost exactly what you asked for:

https://repinscourge.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Mod-Hitomi-DOAD-DOA4-686175420

Here's a link to a really good website for finding DOA mods without begging:

https://www.google.com/

Here's a link to a program that will let you make them yourself with only a few clicks:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64357-lr-photo-studio/

Have a nice day.

The first link you gave me it's just an image

I believe in you, Ghoulam.

You've got a lot of heart. Look at how far you've come in just two days. In your first post, you were making spelling and grammatical errors, but now you're just making grammatical errors.

This tells me something. It tells me that you've got potential. You can go the distance. You could become the best DOA5LR modder the world has ever seen. 

Modding, like all art, is really about how much you care. If you care enough about a mod to never give up, never give in, climb any mountain, swim any sea, until you've made it, if you care that much, it doesn't matter how little skill, experience, or talent you have. Having gotten to know you this past week, I can tell that you really care about this high waist mod. I can feel your cup running over with ecstasy at the mere thought of seeing Hitomi in a slightly different cut of jeans. A year from today, you'll look back at this thread as the moment that catalyzed you into walking the path of a man who stands tall on his own two feet, and discovering your true raison d'etre.

When you think about it like that, it would be almost cruel if I or anyone else was to make a high waist jeans Hitomi mod for  you. Our pitiful efforts could never live up to the crystal clear vision that exists in your mind, waiting, straining to burst out onto a .DDS file. No, Ghoulam, I can feel that this is the moment; the crucial first step that leads you on a path to your destiny. 

Go, my child. Go, and become a man.

"Be brave enough, and ask no permission. It's your life; it's your future."

-Billy Herrington

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:48 AM, awkwardcultism said:

I believe in you, Ghoulam.

You've got a lot of heart. Look at how far you've come in just two days. In your first post, you were making spelling and grammatical errors, but now you're just making grammatical errors.

This tells me something. It tells me that you've got potential. You can go the distance. You could become the best DOA5LR modder the world has ever seen. 

Modding, like all art, is really about how much you care. If you care enough about a mod to never give up, never give in, climb any mountain, swim any sea, until you've made it, if you care that much, it doesn't matter how little skill, experience, or talent you have. Having gotten to know you this past week, I can tell that you really care about this high waist mod. I can feel your cup running over with ecstasy at the mere thought of seeing Hitomi in a slightly different cut of jeans. A year from today, you'll look back at this thread as the moment that catalyzed you into walking the path of a man who stands tall on his own two feet, and discovering your true raison d'etre.

When you think about it like that, it would be almost cruel if I or anyone else was to make a high waist jeans Hitomi mod for  you. Our pitiful efforts could never live up to the crystal clear vision that exists in your mind, waiting, straining to burst out onto a .DDS file. No, Ghoulam, I can feel that this is the moment; the crucial first step that leads you on a path to your destiny. 

Go, my child. Go, and become a man.

"Be brave enough, and ask no permission. It's your life; it's your future."

-Billy Herrington

Ahahahahahahaah you are really funny... Nice words but i could never mod but i think you have the skills, so do you want to create this mod? you would really do me a favor..

P.s.

Can you tell me what are these grammatical errors? In this way i can improve my english, thanks in advance:)

"I can feel your cup running over with ecstasy at the mere thought of seeing Hitomi in a slightly different cut of jeans."

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:
I can see you are a funny guy i really mean it:)  And that is true i'm dying to see Hitomi with a slightly different cut of jeans and in addition a trasparent White top:cool:

I hope i'm not bothering you

1 hour ago, Ghoulam said:

"I can feel your cup running over with ecstasy at the mere thought of seeing Hitomi in a slightly different cut of jeans."

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:
I can see you are a funny guy i really mean it:)  And that is true i'm dying to see Hitomi with a slightly different cut of jeans and in addition a trasparent White top:cool:

I hope i'm not bothering you

Finally you have appeared. :smile:

And then I began to worry. Did you get my links that I sent to you?

You missed almost a week!

2 hours ago, Ghoulam said:

And that is true i'm dying to see Hitomi with a slightly different cut of jeans and in addition a trasparent White top:cool:

For the sake of this great goal, you can study modding!
You have to do it.
12 hours ago, Ghoulam said:

Can you tell me what are these grammatical errors?

I'd be happy to.

Proper nouns are always capitalized. If a person is named Bob, it is always written "Bob", not "bob". Same for a city named Paris, a day named Wednesday, a company named Namco, or a language named English. Names are always capitalized.

This is true even for nicknames. If your friend Chad is nicknamed "Big Chaderino", you would capitalize both words. If you refer to your father as "Dad", you would capitalize the word "dad" when calling him by that name, but only then.

Additionally, the personal pronoun "I" is always capitalized due to a rule unique to that word alone.

Example Sentence:

"Hey Dad, I wanted to tell you that I think you're cooler than all the other dads in England."

Some words that refer to one object are plural. For example, "glasses", "pants", "underwear" and "jeans". All four of these words are considered to refer to two objects although they actually only refer to one. So you would refer to these as being a "pair of glasses", a "pair of jeans", etc.

So you might say "a high waist jeans mod" or "a pair of high waist jeans", but not "a high waist jeans".

In general, try using commas. It makes your English much more pleasant. Which of these sentences do you prefer to read?

If you care enough about a mod to never give up never give in climb any mountain swim any sea until you've made it if you care that much it doesn't matter how little skill experience or talent you have.

If you care enough about a mod to never give up, never give in, climb any mountain, swim any sea, until you've made it, if you care that much, it doesn't matter how little skill, experience, or talent you have.

The rules for using commas can be somewhat complicated. For now, try using commas wherever you would pause if you were to read the sentence aloud. Once you have some practice, you can study the specific rules online.

Here's a link to a pretty good online grammar textbook that's both free and ad-free:

https://papyr.com/hypertextbooks/grammar/

If you studied that and did everything it told you, you'd be better at grammar than 99% of Americans.

I'm bilingual myself, so I understand how difficult learning a language can be. As with everything else in life, it all depends on how hard you work toward it. To the extent that you are willing to help yourself, I am happy to help you.

15 hours ago, Ghoulam said:

I don't know where to begin...

The simplest, the program LRPhotostudio.
I have already mastered it. :smile::smile:
15 hours ago, Ghoulam said:

Anyway i got scared when you told me that the game contains a virus ahahahah so i tried another link fitgirl of 4 gb

I'll cheer you up now. :smile:Do you think that they are not there? ;)
They are there almost everywhere. We must always check everything. But if you are afraid of viruses, then you need to forget about the network.

On 14/2/2018 at 10:08 PM, awkwardcultism said:

I'd be happy to.

Proper nouns are always capitalized. If a person is named Bob, it is always written "Bob", not "bob". Same for a city named Paris, a day named Wednesday, a company named Namco, or a language named English. Names are always capitalized.

This is true even for nicknames. If your friend Chad is nicknamed "Big Chaderino", you would capitalize both words. If you refer to your father as "Dad", you would capitalize the word "dad" when calling him by that name, but only then.

Additionally, the personal pronoun "I" is always capitalized due to a rule unique to that word alone.

Example Sentence:

"Hey Dad, I wanted to tell you that I think you're cooler than all the other dads in England."

Some words that refer to one object are plural. For example, "glasses", "pants", "underwear" and "jeans". All four of these words are considered to refer to two objects although they actually only refer to one. So you would refer to these as being a "pair of glasses", a "pair of jeans", etc.

So you might say "a high waist jeans mod" or "a pair of high waist jeans", but not "a high waist jeans".

In general, try using commas. It makes your English much more pleasant. Which of these sentences do you prefer to read?

If you care enough about a mod to never give up never give in climb any mountain swim any sea until you've made it if you care that much it doesn't matter how little skill experience or talent you have.

If you care enough about a mod to never give up, never give in, climb any mountain, swim any sea, until you've made it, if you care that much, it doesn't matter how little skill, experience, or talent you have.

The rules for using commas can be somewhat complicated. For now, try using commas wherever you would pause if you were to read the sentence aloud. Once you have some practice, you can study the specific rules online.

Here's a link to a pretty good online grammar textbook that's both free and ad-free:

https://papyr.com/hypertextbooks/grammar/

If you studied that and did everything it told you, you'd be better at grammar than 99% of Americans.

I'm bilingual myself, so I understand how difficult learning a language can be. As with everything else in life, it all depends on how hard you work toward it. To the extent that you are willing to help yourself, I am happy to help you.

Thanks man, appreciated. Anyway i really enjoy listening, reading english since i was a little boy, I learned english just watching tv series and now i can watch something without subtitles although i don't understand everthing but it is something right? I'd like to find something to read and listen at once with a female voice of course XD... So if you have something, let me know:D

1 hour ago, Ghoulam said:

Thanks man, appreciated. Anyway i really enjoy listening, reading english since i was a little boy, I learned english just watching tv series and now i can watch something without subtitles although i don't understand everthing but it is something right? I'd like to find something to read and listen at once with a female voice of course XD... So if you have something, let me know:D

Oh, Ghoulam, do you still need jeans?

I hope that I can soon make them. :smile:

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Ghoulam said:

Try EMIT, it's a Japanese visual novel written in English designed to teach Japanese students English. Fully voiced.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, T R F said:

Oh, Ghoulam, do you still need jeans?

I hope that I can soon make them. :smile:

Yeah, high waist and tight at the ankles:D

On 24/2/2018 at 7:27 PM, awkwardcultism said:

Try EMIT, it's a Japanese visual novel written in English designed to teach Japanese students English. Fully voiced.

I prefer to read while listening, i mean an audiobook with text and a female voiceover, thanks anyway:D

16 hours ago, Ghoulam said:

i mean an audiobook with text and a female voiceover,

You may or may not have thought of this already, but have you considered searching "audiobook" on Youtube? Most famous works of English literature have been recorded for free, and finding female readers isn't hard either.

For someone of your skill level, might I recommend the works of Roald Dahl? Matilda is a personal favorite of mine.

Archived