Mod that adds sex-based options to vanilla quests

A while back I saw a video of a Skyrim playthrough where the (female) Dragonborn resolved A Few Words With You (the quest where Carlotta asks you to get Mikael to leave her alone) by offering herself to Mikael in exchange for him promising to leave Carlotta alone. Then Calotta rewarded her by making love to her. I've been looking for the mod used to do this but I've not had any luck finding it. Does anyone know what mod that would be?

1 hour ago, lockman512 said:

A while back I saw a video of a Skyrim playthrough where the (female) Dragonborn resolved A Few Words With You (the quest where Carlotta asks you to get Mikael to leave her alone) by offering herself to Mikael in exchange for him promising to leave Carlotta alone. Then Calotta rewarded her by making love to her. I've been looking for the mod used to do this but I've not had any luck finding it. Does anyone know what mod that would be?

1 hour ago, Darkon47 said:

I think that is sexlab solutions

It is SL Solutions. Replaced a number of persuade or intimidate checks with sex including brawling with the followers or giving drunks a beer.

Archived